Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: the monk who trains Wu Tang Clan (rapers)

jun_erh Guest

Wu tang girls

I invented Kung Fu so monks could study better and junk. I think it was a good idea. Now, I've come back to your planet and...I love Britney Spears!!!! :) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused:

Mr. Nemo Guest
    Abandit is incorrect on infinity counts. Double stamp, no erasings.

Fish of Fury Guest
    ABandit is correct infinity plus one

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

SevenStar Guest

Dragon Warrior

I can't wait for RZA'a new one to drop either. I never got the weight vest. I went to Sports Authority, but they only had a 40lb and wanted $90 for it. I'm gonna get the 80lb one I saw on the web.

"You ain't got enough calcium to have a bone to pick wit me,
    like a Gracie, I'll choke a ***** out wit his own gi" - Rass Kass

Chang Style Novice Guest
    Jasbourne is incorrect if she thinks she wants to get me started on the definitions of art and music... :)

omegapoint Guest

Crack kills!

Mr. Nemo: Hence the phrase "you can't feel me". I understand your dismay though. Oblivion is the commomn residence of a large segment of the population.

jun_erh: Ever hear of the Crash Crew, Furious Five, Treacherous Three or the Cold Crush Brothers?! Harmony isn't limited to down south black frat, booty-based lyrics, or to the recent phenomenon of wannabe gangster, pseudo-pimp egocentricity. If college frat fools are listening to J-5, then I would say at least they're getting a taste of the musical foundation that Rap was built upon. Tell Charlie Toona that his group is fluff. Don't be surprised if you get clocked! Anyway, what the ****k do you know about Hip Hop?

And yes, I said Zulu Warriors.... slowly toppling the Limey-based structure. ZOOM!!!

jun_erh Guest

omega

I know treachorous three from the bottom to the t-o-p, dun. and cold crush, wouldn't you know it, I own a copy of wild style. Pimpin and Gangbangin are part of hip hop too and Charlie Tuna and J5 are the Young MC of our time. Have you ever heard the Fat Boys, I think you'd like them. How about the Beach boys? check out "Chipmunk Punk"

1. Top Billin- Audio 2
    2. Dywyk- Gang starr (the best song.)
    3. 4th chamber- genius/wutang
    4. wrong side of da tracks- Artifacts
    5. Anything by Capone n Noriega
    6. "Shook Ones pt II" Mobb Deep
    7. Paid in Full (12"remix)- Eric B and rakim
    8. I got it made- Special Ed
    9. mass appeal- Gang starr
    10. take it easy- mad lion
    11. infamous minded- Prodigy (from Mobb Deep)
    12. can't wait-redman
    13. Hip Hop Drunkies- Alkoholics w/ ODB
    14. KMD- What a Niggy Know ;)