Thread: KC: 6 Elbows vs. Mass Attack

KC: 6 Elbows vs. Mass Attack

How does 6 Elbows Kung Fu do against multiple opponents??

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Beat 'em up, throw 'em down
    their friends must always go around
    if they want to hit and make you frown
    while you beat 'em up and throw 'em down.

Kick 'em when their up
    Kick 'em when their down?
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Kisk 'em when they're up
    Kick 'em all around.

U guys are sick
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Badger be nimble
    Badger be quick
    Badger is crazy
    Badger is sick

whats this six elbows system? it sounds cool, i like elbow strikes very much. where is there info about this?,web site?. please tell me more.
    -thanks

Unless you're in Hong Kong or KC, there's no six elbows(tai hui), but here's a page with its history.

http://www.taihui.com/history.html