Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: martialartsmart reliable?

martialartsmart reliable?

Have any of you ever ordered anything from there? I just clicked on the banner on top of this forum and I saw something I want to get. Is it reliable? i've ordered things over the Internet before and didn't get it and I've never really heard of this place.

I have ordered a few things form them and have found them reliable and helpful.

Hi Yajirobe.

While I haven't ordered from them personally, but have heard good things about them.

Some People I know recommended them to me.

I'd imagine it is reliable since it is affiliated with Kung Fu/Qi Gong magizine and this very forum.
    I have a signature.

Order away. It's Hiiiiiii, Yahhhh.... at low low prices

Lot's of good quality items delivered to your door.
    No worries
    Peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.

How about the non-US shippings, for example to Europe. How long does it approximately take for the items to ship and do they let weapons pass through?

I've order from there a couple of times and never had any problems.
    I am nothing.

Yuen:

Yeah, but you have to pay duties and 22% sales tax when it get's here. Expensive, but it's still cheaper than buying them here
    Last edited by premier; 03-05-2002 at 08:06 AM.

premier,

Kind of guessed so. But hey, it's no problem because when it comes to more special equipments, they are difficult to find here in Finland or cost a fortune.

Stacey Guest
    plus they give you free stuff. I'm gonna check the bargain basement right now. Sometimes you can order the same thing and get two things that are totally different in size and quality, but you still can't beat the prices per quality ratio. Perfect for amateur ma.'s.

I've had good luck with them. Friendly folks, good at customer service. I like'em.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

yeah i ordered a jo...and i got a book from amazon on how to use it. i hope this doesn't turn out like The Tick comics i ordered and not come! >< but you all seem to have good things to say about this place so it probly won't.

I've made 3 separate orders from martialartsmart.com

All 3 orders made it to me in approximately 4 weeks. In all 3 instances I was pleased with the service.

I haven't looked at their site in a while.. perhaps I should have a look.

Does anyone have any experience with ordering from abroad, preferably Europe? I was planning to buy some farely small items and would like to hear some opinions on how smooth everything went. Thanks.

Stacey Guest
    I ordered a wife from Belarus. She came and it was fun for a while, but then our American food made her fat...and then she learned english. I worked and she watched springer all day. In the end she ran off with a huge fat texan. It was the best thing for everyone.