Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just got in a wreck on my motorcycle, I'm fine

Just got in a wreck on my motorcycle, I'm fine

I'm fine, I just wanted to b1tch about it somewhere. A girl didn't "see me" and decided that she really didn't need to stop at that stop sign and hit me.

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Glad you're OK man.

Some stupid slag did a similar thing to an old training buddy of mine - he's had 9 months of back surgery and sh!t already, and he's still ****ed.

They won't cough up for compensation either. Wankers.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

motorcycles and women drivers = alot of accidents. glad to hear you are alright. go train to kick her butt!
    only gin and tang guzzle out a rusty tin can, me and this mic is like yin and yang

alameda(san fransisco bay area), california
    Whoa! take care of yourself man, a friend of mine's father slib under a car on his harley ten years ago and his back has benn screwed ever since. Good thing you didn't get badly injured
    ---------------------------"uh oh, what is going to happen next?"

Take care. Glad you are OK.

The old saying, "Women drivers, no survisors (unless lucky)"...old sexist saying.

Glad to hear you're OK.

I hate driving a car in Austin let alone a motorcycle. I'll take a shot in the dark here... a college student was she?
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Smile

Whew! Glad your OK!
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

When I was working at a pizza joint in college some guy there used to deliver the orders on his motorcycle. Some stupid broad decided she'd stop at a green light (yeah, I know) and he ran slap into her, somersaulting over the car. The cycle was wrecked and the order was strewn all over the intersection. The guy came out of it all with a broken wrist.

Her excuse? She thought she'd stop at the green light so he could "get around" her.
    K. Mark Hoover

I am glad to hear that you are okay.

Yikes!!!
    that sux JW, glad youre okay... well, you are okay, right?

Did the bike get thrashed? What do you ride?

I got hit riding in Boston traffic last year, shaken up but no major damage....it sure is aggravating when some clueless idiot tries to take you out. Most people sure s#ck at driving...

Glad youre okay dude, keep the shiney side up!

The bike is totalled. It used to be a cherry 78 Kawasaki KZ 1000 LTD, and now it's not.

I have allot of small injuries, my midsection to a pretty bad hit but no internal injuries are apparent, I'll get a better scan later. My back does hurt like hell, and my left thumb got pulled out of socket, but it's back in and it'll be ok when the swelling goes down.

eWallace, How did you know?

Want some really coincidental sh!t?

This is the second blond college girl in a white Explorer to hit me.

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

eWallace, How did you know?
    That is one of the reasons I do not like to drive in Austin. So many young drivers in a hurry to get to class or late to the party or partying too late.

That is the great thing about Texas. In Austin it's people that are too young. In SA it's people that are too dumb, in Houston it's people that just don't care. And all that excitement within 200 miles.

Sorry for the rant. My mood is crap today. I think this Kava root is having a reverse effect on me. I have been irritable for two straight days.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

You think your'e in a bad mood, my balls slammed up against the tank so hard that they actually dented it.

No lie. The cop took a picture of it and told me I had "balls of steel." There is actually a baseball sized round dent in the gas tank where my groin slammed up against it.

So, ask me how my mood is.

JWT

Originally posted by JWTAYLOR

This is the second blond college girl in a white Explorer to hit me.

JWT
    Hmmm maybe they were just stunned by your good looks.
    Gald too hear your ok too bad about the bike. Too many stupid people are allowed to drive.
    Hope is the denial of reality.

We sail the seas, of negativity
    to banish kindness from this place
    (Sans scruples, sans humility)
    To behold the fierceness of wolves
    assailing ye saints thoroughly
    (Sans love, sans compassion)
    To behold the wails of thine in affright
    whilst evil preyeth upon thy hearts
    (Sans warmth, sans pity)
    To behold a world, darkly astir
    rising in madness and mystery