Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stupid response to your training?

much respect to aikido.

DO you ever want to learn a martial art tho?

just kidding

wooden dummies are very loud, btw.
    strike!

The best question I ever had was, right after class, I walked into the grocery store. I was still wearing our school shirt. Some guy behind me asked me what the characters on our school shirt meant, so i told him. He's like.. "Kung Fu is great. Hey did you see Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon?" I instantly knew where this was going......i just said yes, paid for my stuff, and was going to leave....as I was waiting for my change...he's all....."Hey, do you guys really know how to fly, and walk up walls and trees, and stuff like that????" I sat there for a moment staring ahead of me at the cashier and then I smiled and turned to him. I said "As a matter of fact we do, everything you see on all the KF movies...it's all true. And if you want to learn how to do all the extraordanary things that you see in the movies, come down to the school, sign up for a year, and give me and EXTRA $1000.00 and I will teach you ALL the secrets that my teacher EVER TAUGHT me!" And with a smile, i turned and started to walk away. You know what he did after i said that?? Asked me where our building was. Can you believe that cr@p?? People are SOOOO stupid!!!

~Wen~

wushu chik

"You know what he did after i said that?? Asked me where our building was. Can you believe that cr@p?? People are SOOOO stupid!!!"
    * Your obviously an attractive women.
    Dont sweat it to much he is just trying to be nice, it may not be in the way you may have wished for but the intension remains the same.
    Just be happy that you have such effect on people.

Then again i can also see why on the flip side your proberly sick to death of people approching you with there stupid storys.
    Im sure there is a fat ugly girl off somewhere wishing that someone would approch her and just talk to her about anything.

If it where me...
    I would have hit him up for a deposit!
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Don't bother mate, she's taken.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Sharky

"Don't bother mate, she's taken."
    * So am I
    All that glitters is not gold
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Taken?? I am NEVER taken, I LEAD!!!!

This should be interesting.....but......SHARKY.....who am i taken by?

~Wen~

Talking

You mean the avatar is Wushu Chic?! (Looking over shoulder, checking for Wife) Now I'm going to have to crawl into the refrigerator to chill out!
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Lightbulb The difference only matters to you.

I have personal seen people look at a sign KUNG – FU and say Karate. So it is true, society has bread Karate into the minds of the average non-MA-ist. I do not pretend to understand everything and don’t mind folks that see all MA as one in the same. I have trained in more then one style and my own wife does not know the difference I asked her not to go telling everyone that I train parsley due to the fact she keep referring to the first place I trained. Then they ask me about it and the one hundred and one question start. I like the PC reference, I have a lot more fun with non PC people then non-MA people. It’s funny how someone will look at you like they know what you’re talking about and yet have no clue. On Feb. 12 the CNY I wore one of my shirts to work, I try to be discreet, well, only one person asked me about it. He seemed very enthusiastic and I told him how to get to the school and so fourth. I have yet to see him in class.
    wushu chik
    A free sprit can not be caged. The guy was most likely trying to get… well you know. I know I have said and asked stupid questions just to talk to a girl. If he really believes in all that, he needs to seek professional help, not MA training.
    RibHit
    fm
    RibHit
    “Being fast is fine but accuracy is everything.”
    Wyatt Erupt
    Feeling jumpy!!!
    Thread Killer...>>>
    Tommy M

Originally posted by guohuen
    You mean the avatar is Wushu Chic?! (Looking over shoulder, checking for Wife) Now I'm going to have to crawl into the refrigerator to chill out!
    NO NO NO...it's NOT me....that's a chik from Final Fantasy!!! I just stole the pic. Do you really think I am dumb enough to put my pic on here?? SHEESH!!!

~Wen~

actually, wen, you DID have your pic up here a long time ago, and remember how well the children behaved then?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

I didn't have a pic of myself on KFO. That's why I was getting harassed!! They WANTED me to put my pic up, and I wouldn't!

~Wen~