Thread: Leon Jay taught our class the other night!

alameda(san fransisco bay area), california

Leon Jay taught our class the other night!

He is visiting from England until thursday. He showed us some more about pressure point fighting. There are like sound influenced points and stuff. We even tried it and it works. But I won't get into that because this site is all westernified and people are going to think that that is impossible because the didn't see it. But he might going to teach again tonight.
    ---------------------------"uh oh, what is going to happen next?"

Who is Leon Jay?

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

jay leno's alter ego?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

wally jay's son

Wally Jay if the founder of Small Circle JuJitsu. The ten principles can be apllied to any style. Bruce Lee used to train at Wally's dojo in Alameda Ca. Bruce Lee was from the bay area but a lot of people think he was some guy from china. I even believe he was born in San Francisco. But anyways leon jay is Wally's son(one of them)he took small circle JuJitsu and worked with George Dillman and they came up with a whole bunch of cool stuff. Dim Mak ,pressure point knockouts, really crazy stuff and it is real. I've seen him knock people out and he even made me go real dizzy before. But he didn't hit hard enough to knock me out. Made my whole body feel like when you hit your funny bone.

Bruce Lee or Bruce Li?
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Bruce lee

Bruce was born in S.F.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Yeah but he didn't grow up there.
    JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

That is correct sir.

Small circle came from Danzan-Ryu Ju Jitsu, that is where you can see some of the lua applications in its system, I believe Wally Jay was one of Proffessor Ozakai's (sp?) students.
    Regards

yeah I belive so.They figure out that judo and JuJitsu go hand in hand.

You guys don't know about Wally Jay and small circle?

Now I really feel old.
    Wally was one of the "big three" - him, Dillman and Presas did a lot of work together to promote martial arts a few decades ago. Small Circle is like chin na on steroids - nothing like seeing Grandmaster Jay throw someone around with one just one finger. Bruce Lee trained under him for a spell and Linda Lee is still a great friend of the Jays.
    The Jays are also good friends of ours. They're real good people, genuine Hawaiian friendliness. They were by here yesterday. I have a piece coming out about Leon soon, but here are a few product links for you - check 'em out!
    http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsma...adsmalcir.html
    http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/b16-462h.html
    http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/wm-703.html
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

What is Leon's peice going to be about?

no touch

It's slated for the jul/aug issue