Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: all styles curriculum post.

all styles curriculum post.

hiya all this is a post for everyones individual styles so we can compare differences between similiar styles and just get abetter idea about styles we dont know much about. it works like this name of style , lineage is optional, list of forms and weather they are progressional or can be done in any order, and the styles most famous weapons.

Pak mei
    Cheung lai cheun(greatgrandmaster)-chen gwoh wah(grandmaster)-Lee ngai shing(my sifu)-ME lowly student

1st form.greatwar.created by lee ngai shing, basic stepping and turning and basic self defence.

2nd form.straight forward steps,original form of pak mei, chi gung and sinking and floating forces learnt.

3rd form.created by chen gwoh wah. intermediate fighting form introduces 360 degree movement.

4th form dragon form. created by cheung lai cheun from dragon style intermediate fighting form.

5th form. ninesteps push. original intermediate/advanced form emphasing surprise attacks and taking all opportunities to attack.

6th form.eigtheen touches. original advanced uses all palm strikes and lots of anti chin na counters.

7th form.tiger comes out of bush. created by cheung lai cheun,advanced close range fighting techniques.

Famous weapons- the long pole, stool,double swords and the tiger fork.

As some people can see we have no sub jee nor any ground fighting our pak mei is strictly standing striking, no kiking above the bladder and no real chin na, except for those inherrent in the forms, which is quik and usually not used for restraint but ripping and tearing and breaking.
    There is no technique that speed cannot defeat......

Ponder!

--There is no technique that speed cannot defeat......

Where is your 6th form then?(Men Foo toot Lim)

um the 6th form is clearly labled??? eigtheen touches.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    CLOUD ONE

" Ponder!
    --There is no technique that speed cannot defeat...... "

And getting close enough to the sun one gets vaporized. It is at least unlikely to get that close. It doesn't necessarilly effectively matter. Yet an interesting (curious) thought.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Cloud

Bro,
    Would you say speed or timing?

Buby

Buby

Neither!!!

What was the question?

Take no-knows advice;"It doesn't necessarilly effectively matter"

If there is no technique what is there to defeat?

Cloud

"If there is no technique what is there to defeat?" - The mind.

The other question was just messing with you.(not much to do here at work) I should be up on msn soon. I look forward to chatting again. Take care bro!

Buby
    Last edited by Buby; 03-27-2002 at 08:22 AM.

Smile Buby!

How's it going bro! Let me know when you get MSN up a work. Look for me...... it's about the only time I have to chat lately...

Sui-Fuw

Where aaarrrreeee uuuuuuuu? This would appear to be one of your areas of expertise

L8r

Smile Feldor the Great!

Whats up my brother? How's life and training going?

Yeah man, I'm hoping to be back on by this weekend. Once I'm up and running again I'll holla at ya for sure.

I'm thinking of heading your way in about a month or so. I'm hoping to hook up with you to do some training. I'll be visiting family, so I'm counting on you bro to get me out the house. HELP ME PLEASE...HELP ME!!!!

Take care bro,
    Buby

Cool Buby the amazing!

Let me know when. Lots of busy stuff with work and home between now and August. I also have some work trips coming up....... Not nearly enough training time........too busy.....

I'd like to hook up if possible.

Cheers!
    Charles

Bro

Yea, I'm pretty amazin ain't I? Just don't tell sifu, cause he's the jealous type. D@mn it sifu...Who loves you babe? And don't say Feldor.

How far are you from Tampa? I'll try for after August.

Take care bro,
    Buby

Smile Sui

What would you like to know, Reality or wishful dreams? And which ones?

Confusing enough?.......

You can PM me if you like. I'm boring though.......

Well i thought it was wishful thinkin to post that idea of mine about each others curriculums, guess i was right.
    Isnt there anyone out there who isnt paranoid about there secret style that they wanna post what they learn in class, granted clf has over 100 forms but still the first 10 or so could give others an idea about what to expect if learning the style, what about wing chun and southern preying mantis there must be someone who can post what they have to learn in thier respective curriculums/styles.

I must say u gotta be pretty bored or just like to stir if u start pickin at peoples quotes.

Hey feldor,
    I just checked your profile, and saw that you are three weeks older then me!
    You old git!!!!
    "The cat never weeps for the mouse"

http://www.laugar.org.uk

Colin

Ehhhh?........What's that sonny?........speak up, I can't he ya!

Where's my walking stick?.....

Us old guys age well like fine wine!....