Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tushka Itishe needs more fighters

I'd love to go, but I haven't even pushed hands in months, to say nothing of full-contact sparring. I'd be ground up like gooseliver.

Plus, I'm hellaciously broke right now from a month of drastic underemployment - my money's devoted to covering late bills, loans, and so on. None will be left over for safety equipment and entry fees. Next time out I should be a go for sure.

I want to be an 'experienced ring fighter' even if that experience is tapping out thirty seconds into the first round.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

No word yet if anymore fighters have stepped up but then again i live quite a few hours from mr. martin and don't talk to him all that much. If he sees this on here I'm sure he'll respond, if not he'll email with the decision. Everyone who is interested will be kept updated. CSN - I hope you are serious and go through and get in there eventually to fight. I know I want to but being a girl and not a natural fighter (not saying anything about girls not being natural fighters or anything) but i need some serious work and i have to get in a lower weight class because no way in hell will i get in anything that labels me as heavy division in any way shape or form.... whether it be light heavy or superheavy no heavyies ;-) ok well, talk to you all later

Yes, I mean it. Now, to deliver some sprinkler parts.

(cue "Rocky" theme)
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

It's on! A large group of fighters out of Plano have come through . I'm in the process of setting more matches now. Someone from Hico (sp?) TX posted on here and was interested in fighting? E-mail me and I'll set up a match for you.

JWT, thank you very much for posting here and drawing some more attention to our event. It's the only safe haven for amateurs from all styles to showcase their skills and get some ring time without stepping up to the pros.

April 27th, Balch Springs TX, COME AND WATCH! Still two weeks left to buy tickets in advance, and save yourself $5. Go to the web site for more info.. www.geocities.com/tushkaitishe .

Chris Martin
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"

I am thinking about renting a car and driving up there to watch the fights. If anyone in the SA or Austin area want's to chip in and go for a road trip let me know.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Email Halfling or The Great Rooster. They will help you.

Hope to see you there!
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"

Hey, if anyone wants a ride i do have some room in my car. not tons its just a little corolla. I would require a security deposit beforehand in case anyone maims and kills me on the way..... gotta get compensation some how just kidding. I have to warn you though that i am a female college student and we dont have a very good driving record usually. ;-) but if you are interested for real let me know or rooster, were going up together the friday before and coming back on sunday im sure.

If Halfling is driving, you may want to get a deposit from her! ;-)

It's shaping up folks. We'll have at least eight matches to watch, probably along the lines of 10, plus some good demos.

See ya there!
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"

Great news! Maybe I can make it as a spectator - I'll check into it.
    Crippled Avenger

dont listen to him, i happen to be a very good driver. never even been in a accident.. well cept for the time that lady drove straight into me.... i swear women should not be allowed to drive cars!

Come one come all, this is going to be a great show. Anyone in TX interested in coming in doing a demo at the show....let me know.
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"

when is the website going to be updated to have all the new fights? im curious and is the girl fight still going on?

Within the next few days. Yes, the girl fight is still on! TTT!

There's no reason there can't be a large contingent of KFO people from DFW, San Antonio, Waco, Wichita Falls and Austin there!

News: The band Grinch may be playing a few songs at the show too!

See you there!
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"

It's getting better every day. We are looking at 10 fights now folks! Woo Hoo!
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"

Keep this post alive!

Nine fights locked in, possibility of as many as 13! You won't want to miss. Some good talent has shown up in the last few days and agreed to fight.

Who's coming to watch? Get your tickets in advance and save some $$$.

www.geocities.com/tushkaitishe <------shameless advertisement.
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"