Thread: What Have I injured here?

What Have I injured here?

Hey there
    I caught a body shot high on the ribcageand slightly under the pec major,as a result when I do the motion of a situp I find an intense pain down this side of the rib cage,also if I jump or do a sneeze like action = pain down the rib cage.

What have I injured?Is this Pec minor strain or what?
    I know its hard to make a dianosgis over the internet just after a bit more info about the muscle groups in this area of ribcage.
    Thanks
    A Problem is only a Problem if you think it is a Problem and every Problem has a solution

Don't worry about losing lass,I've been wrestling wolves since you were suckling on your mama's titt
    Groundskeeper Willy

are u sure it's not the actual ribcage?
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

if you took a good shot direct on ribs, do the math. it doesn`t take terribly much friend to cause severe pain in this sensitive area. go to a doctor, have `em poke around, you`ll at most just need to rest. for your sake, i hope it`s not your intercostals. good luck.

Thanks for the replys gents
    No I have had a broken rib before and its not that,Its seems it may well be the intercostals,as the pain runs along but manifests almost under the Pec major.
    A Problem is only a Problem if you think it is a Problem and every Problem has a solution

Don't worry about losing lass,I've been wrestling wolves since you were suckling on your mama's titt
    Groundskeeper Willy