Thread: White Leopard school in Dallas?

White Leopard school in Dallas?

It teaches "My Jhong Law Horn" style. Are they any good? Are there any other schools around N. Dallas that would be better?
    Train for precision. Speed and force will follow.

Grandmaster Jhonny Lee is a superb instructor. I can say with the utmost confidence that he is one of the finest instructors of CMA in the world. His students are world class in all arenas: sparring, forms, full contact, skill. Do yourself a favor and don't pass up the opportunity to train with him.
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"

Lee's school

I went there for about 4 1/2 years, jointlock..I just recently stopped attending classes there. Feel free to email me if you have any questions, about that school or any other schools in the area.
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"Once while walking through the mall a guy came up to me and
    said 'Hey, hows it going?'. So I grabbed his arm and twisted
    it up behind his head and said 'Now whose asking the questions?'" - Jack Handey

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

Excellent. This shool is just about 1 mile from where I live. How convenient. Thank you for the recommendation bro. I will look into signing up.

Cool. Prepare to train hard. Good luck! Hey, you coming to watch the fights on April 27th in Balch Springs?
    C. Martin
    "Pain is Neccessary!"

Yes, I would like to go to the fights on the 27th. I'll PM you.