Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pak Mei Hong Kong websites

sanjia

Yes it was me, who brought up location and stances. Never was I trying to say that one is better than the other though.(nor am I saying that you felt I was trying to say that) I think my words or intention might have been taken out of context, or maybe my wording is incorrect. I appologize if thats how I came across, for that was not my intention.

Also, thank for acknowledging that YKM has the real deal. For it seems that we are usually referred to as a fake or lesser lineage/off shoot(as if our teaching are not up to par) of BM, just because we don't carry the name. Regardless if we carry the name or not, our founders teachings of BM which were absorbed into YKM should be respected, for we drink from the same stream as does any PM school out there. That's right, staight from the source...CLC to the hands of our sijo. Thank you again for acknowledging my ancestors teachings.

If you're ever in NYC, please drop me a line, so we could hook up for some yum cha. Thanks again!

Take care,

Buby
    Last edited by Buby; 04-25-2002 at 11:41 AM.

buby-

what makes pakmei, pakmei?

everything..., theories, principles, makes fighting sense, makes logical sense, makes scientific sense.....etc.

Alright

look as i understand ykm broke away from bak mei CLC for reasons, I really couldnt care less. I dont wanna see in the future or the next generation of bak mei or ykm students infighting, so im only sharing what i have been told and what i have trained in in hongkong and ykm. Most of you have heard stories about our G/M and i find that alot of you judge without asking other people instead of asking a YKM teacher.

High horse low horse as long as your happy and getting something from your art who cares right. As from now all info i do share will be on behalf of YKM i will never refer to bak mei which is sad because i for one am giving you guys more advertisment and helping bak mei. I dont say you guys are wrong all i share is my info on the arts that i have been doing for 17 yrs.

So here goes! Sorry to all you pak mei practitioners if i have or my students have insulted or disrespected you or your family. My students will not and have been instructed to keep there mouths shut on the knowledge i give them on your art.

I Wish you all well and also to your family.

FT