Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kung fu training routines

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    No, you don't have to ask, but your ignorance begs for it. So here I am ;-p And if I want YOUR opinion, I'll give it to you. (usually I say, "If I want your opinion, I'll beat it outta ya!" but I'm in a less obnoxious mood tonite!) what??? LESS OBNOXIOUS! ME???IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!Bwahahahahahaha!

foxey lady, lighten up! Basically what I meant was that not all Hung-Ga Sifus train the same way. That might be just the way your Sifu chooses to train-personal choices-dat's all
    peace, lil' bro

hey

please no fighting. You guys seem to have your own routines for your MA but what about other poeple who dont do Hung Ga and dont know what your talking about?

I wasn't fighting, I was playin-just jesting. Sometimes I like to post informative stuff, share info, opinions, other times I just like messin around ;-) That's what's good about open forums, we get to hang out, kick back and have fun. As far as some of the terms, Sam Sing Da is three star striking-a forearm conditionig exercise. Tiet Sien Kuen is the Iron Thread Set also called the wire form.