Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Florida Kung Fu Championships

I'm going to be in Frd Lauderdale on that date. I tried to e-mail the addy you gave, but seems like it doesnt work (returned e-mail saying user unknown).

Is there a website with some info?

eddie

Let me check with Sifu and see when it will be up. He is having another student working on the site.

It seems like you are stressing the fighting part of the tournament. Isn't it true that many of the students from some of these schools couldn't fight if there life depended on it. What makes this tournament different. Do you expect a big turnout for the fighting. Just curious.

Badfroggy, I think there is only one way for you to find out if there are good fighters, and that is to either compete or attend. Lot of the schools that attend produce excellent fighters. You'll see a lot of wing chun, choy li fut and eagle claw. You'll definitely have competition.

Where and When. I will definately have to check it out. How are the divisions determined? Is it by belt color or weight class or combination of the two?

Where and When. I will definately have to check it out. How are the divisions determined? Is it by belt color or weight class or combination of the two?
    do most of you guys have belts? (no tired jokes please)