Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lovehandles...

"How very very cool, GDA."

thanks man.
    where's my beer?

I like the bit about raping the wound. I have to steal that.

kumkuat . . i liked it too. i just don't like seeing people ****ing with iron fist. no one said what mortal did didn't work for him, just that there are more efficient ways for the majority. and he talks about swinging on someone . .. christ. i better watch my back though. fu cker probably gonna track me down and come at me with the retard strength.

btw Hau Tien . ... i thought i saw your name around for a while, but maybe i'm mistaken. either way you'll just have to get used to my offensive nature or put me on your ignore list. i can't help it man . .. i'm no differant in real life. it makes me proud to think that i can still make friends i have known for more than a decade gag in disgust. just a wierd sense of humor that i rarely put a cap on. i think it's pretty cool when people hate me for it, but i like it better when they laugh.
    where's my beer?

GDA

lolol You said one thing thats correct. You would have to shoot me...............
    Your so well spoken. I wonder what University you attended.
    You should wash your toothless mouth out with soap. You have offspring? What a tragedy!lolol
    I look forward to your next round of mindless insults.
    Your just mad because you are an eternal white belt!

I don't hate you for it. I simply think it makes you look like a fool. I've read other posts by you that indicate you are NOT a fool, which is why it makes me sad to see you behave in such a way.

I've been around this forum for a little while... but by no means as long as many here.

You don't disgust me, either... that throat wound thing is so very incredibly old.

I suppose the "worst" thing about your post is that you insult mortal for being a child, then behave just as childish (if not worse) than he did.

*shrug* Just my opinion.

Hau Tien

Thumbs down Common sense

Of course, mortal himself doesn't seem to know when to quit.

Mortal... insulting people for their communication skills when you spell and use punctuation like a four year old makes you look really dumb.

*shakes his head*

Ah well... what began as a somewhat interesting thread has since degraded to the point when there is no point in reading it.

Time to move on

Hau Tien

Hau Tien . .. "lolol . .. lolol" see ... even mortal thought it was funny. what a guy. i don't blame him for a rebuke though . .. i was just expecting something more entertaining.

i didn't know that the raping of a shot wound to the throat was old . . . just kinda came out and i thought it was funny. i dunno man .. . i'm not gonna argue the maturity of that type of post, but some people do find humor in it. especially me ... an that's what's most important.

if you would like this to get back to the topic, i would like to see some debate on running vs. walking. i hate running, and will walk up hill before running any day, but the whole greater total (of fat burned) exceeds greater percentage argument makes alot of sense.

mortal . .. it's not tragic that i have reproduced it's fu cking terrifying. mystifies me to this day. the worst part is that she's not going to be limited by being ugly like i am. she's a little doll baby. i have high hopes for my kid like any parent, and i just hope that she will have the charisma to match her looks so that one day she could be develope into the antichrist .. . or the next hitler even.

"You should wash your toothless mouth out with soap"

and i do, but only after i let elderly women tinkle in it.

"I look forward to your next round of mindless insults."

then i'm not going to give you any pig fu cker.

"Your just mad because you are an eternal white belt!"

i'm .... you fu cking ... well at my school . .. da mnit. you're right i suck.
    where's my beer?

"I suppose the "worst" thing about your post is that you insult mortal for being a child, then behave just as childish (if not worse) than he did. "

that's a big part of what's funny. i could have summed it up better by saying just that i guess.
    where's my beer?

Sorry if I stepped on some toes yearofdragon76. Bottom line here is, thanks for your service to our Great Country! You are respected!

No offense takan yu shan..I just like to let people know the truth ...alot of people support the military and love watching saving private ryan but dont know really what it takes and what you have to give up when you serve in the military and especially in the combat arms

Not all of us come out of the army looking like the Ex-ranger and now pro wrestler saturn! LOL

But I will say this POG's (person other than grunt) In any service are a bunch of softies and give a bad example of being fit and in the army!
    "I consider myself not to be the best...but one who strives to be..."

---Bei Hu-----

To all who are using the verbal attacks...I will only place this one reply on this subject.

I take Kung fu and martial arts to the heart....I have put in alot of time and effort into it and gotten so much more out of it....and if I was in it just so I could talk tough without fear of retaliation because I knew I could defeat them in combat than i would have quit along time ago...I have never met a student who was intrested in just being able to kick somones but stick with the training long enough to do it!

Shaolin was designed not so that the monks could go to the marketplace and kick the crap out of the vendor if he attempted to swindle him......yes the martial arts have been further developed for warfare..Hince (martial) art ..but those days it was needed to survive or use in the army!
    I know that not all feel the same towards tha ART as I do..but it stills upsets me to see people act this way on a martial arts forum I like discussions but violence and namecalling I left in school and in the military.
    If I wanted immature rantings i will go on yahoo chat ..
    I hope we can all just debate and discuss as human beings not as animals
    "I consider myself not to be the best...but one who strives to be..."

---Bei Hu-----

Grew up in a family of jar-heads, 3 wars, feel your patriotism. Train hard Year, train hard!

yat yee sam say ng -

If a person is very fit they can exercise vigourosly without raising their heart rates over the level where the body stops burning fat and therefore they will absolutely lose fat by running or cycling, they will also gain cardio endurance and muscle tone.

In fact, the will lose overall body mass in the actual doing of exercise. This is primarily water and food and fat either in stored state or in transformative state. When the body is really pushing it, the energy expressed in heat and motion (physical activity) is because the body is using "immediate" and available energy. This will come more readily from the body liquids (blood, water, glucose, etc) and food that is in the stomach or intestinal tract in the process of digestion (transformational chi ).

If you are person of "average" fitness, this is more often than not, not the case.

The food in, fat burned equation doesn't work to well and streams of diet programs coming and going have proven that. Exercise is absolutely necessary in the good maintenance of the body. Over exertion is not the most efficient way to burn fat. it is a great way to win a race though.

Anyway, the Gatoraid company did the research on this to assess the product they were going to market. I am of the understanding that current views do not conflict with the research. And personally, in my experience and through people I have known, walking is the way to do it efficiently. The patience is up to you.

peace

The
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Originally posted by Kung Lek
    Exercise is absolutely necessary in the good maintenance of the body.
    If by "good maintenance" you mean "staying thin," then your statement isn't true. Ectomorphs can eat whatever they want and not ever be fat.

But, if by "good maintenance" you mean like "athletic," then yeah, you're right. If you don't exercise you will not be able to perform well athletically.

But just to play devils advocate, there are some larger people who are in very good cardio shape, and there are some people with ripped abs who cannot run a mile.

So many combinations.

However, this is why for most people the choice is "maximize my performance or maximize my aesthetic look." For some, the actions required to have a ripped six pack, for example, may detract from their peak performance in, say, squatting. And vice versa. Or, if someone chooses to be a bodybuilder they are most likely lowering their potential bench, squat and deadlift when compared with that same person choosing to be a powerlifter. However, the trade off is their physique.

That being said, anyone can work on one thing or another, and you can always strive for a happy medium. Or, you can do like the pro bodybuilders and only be ripped for a few weeks/months out of the year

IronFist
    Last edited by IronFist; 05-31-2002 at 11:07 PM.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

by good maintenance, I only mean, good maintenance.

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.