Thread: put a point up for good

put a point up for good

well, i left my computer to find out why i heard yelling outside from the drug dealers downstairs... so when i found out it was over drugs, i decided to take my right of living in a safe enviroment and stepped outside to mouth off. what kind of ******* drug dealer has no gun? one that are from alaska and think they are bad asses. well, to say that least, the one who doesn't live here left after i threatened him and the one who was here and apparentaly the one who screwed the other guy got ****ed off and tried to start ****. dumb **** went home with a bloody face.
    'i have a new found respect for crowbars now'

pause

'atleast it wasn't about sex'

Even Alaska has a hood. The fbi sucks! They would scr*w up a wet dream.

hood? no. is there even a hood on this earth, i have my doubts. alaska consists of bored kids who can't go out and think they are tough because they do that stupid **** you see on that backyard fighting video crap.

pause

Yeah. What the **** can you grow in Alaska? And who the hell would transport it over there?
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

well, alot can be done up here. infact my friends uncle was arrested for teh biggest pot bust in alaskas history. you basicaly grow it in a green house, or your alaskan back yard. hence alaskan backyard. we have big ones.

pause

that sucks man

you shuldn,t have bring your work home with you. bussiness belongs in the marketplace.

run them basterds out and get back to bed!
    "Cyanide is a dangerous chemical. That's why it is a crime to possess it without a peaceful purpose," said U.S. Attorney Fitzgerald.

Thumbs up

hahaha, **** right. drug business is my corner. or is it i have teh corner in the drug business?

pause

wow. you're like a superhero. you're cleaning your neighbourhood of drug dealers and other low lifes way to go. just don't get shot.

Dude, Alaska and hydroponic pot are like the Swiss and Watches.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli