Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Statement from Sydney Hung Sing Gwoon Regarding 'Jeung Yun Mun."

oh for ****s sakes, the website or any other publication does not state that chen yong fa is 'THE keeper of chen family, hung sing and bak sing clf', all it states is that he is the keeper of clf. and as it clearly states on the website that he is from the chan family, what's the problem? anyone can put together that he's the keeper of that branch. why would anybody need to bring in other branches when it's not necessary? why should he state 'i chen yong fa is the keeper for chen family clf, and chen family only. i am not the keeper for hung sing or bak sing clf' lemme tell you, i have never seen a hung or bak sing practitioner say 'i train in clf.' it is 'i train in hung sing or bak sing clf' so obviously they themselves see it as different branches from 'clf' i.e chen family. i don't buy into this crap that the 3 branches fall under the one name. obviously with all this bickering it doesn't!

anyone who bickers over the word 'the' has some serious issues. why the fight over grandmastership? does it make your kung fu skills any better? perhaps you should all get off your asses from the computer and start training, instead of arguing over some bullsh!t titles that won't improve your skills anyway. do you think after all this cr@p that anyone would respect a so-called clf jerng mun?

Dragon32:

Amigo necesitas urgente un cruso de lógica o de lenguaje, porque en realidad tu pregunta se denomina " repeticíon de datos que provoca inconsistencia".
    Sin ofender te lo digo, solamente estas dandote vuelta sobre lo mismo. Si lo borraron fue por eso.