Thread: Hay!! Whadt yous guys think about this???

Hay!! Whadt yous guys think about this???

I might quit Chung Moo. Just wanted to see what yous guy think about it this style....looks good heh? I want to learn some animals...that kicks butt...

http://www.shaolin.com.au/cyber.html
    "Right or wrong does not come from your personal judgement. Your personal judgement always favors you. Favoring yourself is not the right answer, the right road. Favoring the other side is not the right answer either. Right and wrong were their before you were born. Personal beliefs of right and wrong bring with them the confusion of your own thoughts. This is the worst way to make a mistake. "

-Grandmaster Iron Kim

Master Dagmar Z?

Are those Star Trek uniforms?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

"The program is very clearly structured, leading you through 10 levels to Black Sash. You than have the choice of either working on your 5 Animal Styles (Tiger, (Panther, Crane, Snake and Dragon) and becoming an Shaolin Animal Kung Fu Master."

No thanks, I don't want to work on my five animals anymore, I'll just become a master, thank you.

It's a continent.

IronKim is INcontinent. Verbally.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

That site is hilarious.

I'm gonna make my students wear klingon outfits.

Looks like he's running a couraspondance course in addition to his school.

It may be a good thing for those with experiance and no teachers close by, so long as they fly in for corrections now and again.

Oh, by the way I think Asian World sells the Star Trek uniforms for about $15 buck wholesale. I used to use the all black ones for my kid's classes when I ran them. The "Star Trek" designe was a bit more though. They are just the cheapie velcro jobbers seen in many low budget park district or Youth outreach programs.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Judging by the animated Giff of an application, these guys pretty much deserve what they'll get in a fight...

Iron Kim, how can you leave Master behind? How will you live without a line? What seeds will you leave behind?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

So yu think its a rip or what..heh? its 80 bucks for the program. i'm sure iron kim can get off with out me. besides that with the cost of the lessons I had to starting to eat rats out fo the trash.
    "Right or wrong does not come from your personal judgement. Your personal judgement always favors you. Favoring yourself is not the right answer, the right road. Favoring the other side is not the right answer either. Right and wrong were their before you were born. Personal beliefs of right and wrong bring with them the confusion of your own thoughts. This is the worst way to make a mistake. "

-Grandmaster Iron Kim

You Guys are outrageous...KC do you not have shame!?!.
    can you imagine bieng one of these weekly ****ted on sites students browsing this forum, let alone senior instructor, lol; **** must **** your confidence

I've heard of this school before. If you read further, he specifically states he's not a combat school, and only teaches for the health of it.

I would'nt waste my $$ on it.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

BAGWAAAAAAAA! BAGWAAAAA!