Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Style vs style

its over at mma.tv

Here is the link
    Go to the forums under Scott Sonnon called "criteria for an EFFECTIVE system??"

It has some pretty good responses.

BTW in Nevada you cannot just pull a gun to stop a confrontation, just like Ct.
    Last edited by Dark Knight; 06-17-2002 at 07:32 AM.

Smile Maestro1700

Maestro1700,

I intended only to provide information of which you obviously were not aware. I realize that you have in only a few short years had a tough go at things in your life. I did not intend to be patronizing. Understand that what I'm about to say also intends not to be patronizing, but merely an extending hand.

If you need someone to talk to, drop me a line at sonnon@RMAX.tv. I'm occassionally in your State for details or seminars, so we could eventually have a F2F chat over some coffee.

Everything we encounter serves a purpose: me encountering you here at KFO; you encountering me here at KFO, and all the others. We manifest those people from whom we need to learn something important. When we resist it, when we view people as opposition, we lose something important for our development. If I had understood this when I was younger, I could have saved myself a great deal of grief. I only came to realize it as I was fighting internationally. It "almost" seemed like everytime I was stuck on some issue, there was some foreigner whooping my butt and explaining to me in broken English about the exact lesson I needed. As a coach, that's what I try to do now, help people be prepared for the lessons that they manifest for themselves.

Anyway, take it for what it's worth, and good luck to you.

MP, DK, and Rogue, you've turned this thread into a positive one. Thank you.

Fraternal,
    Scott Sonnon
    RMAX Performance Solutions
    http://www.RMAX.tv
    F.R.S.C. Systems, Inc.
    http://www.SubjectControl.com

Originally posted by Dark Knight
    its over at mma.tv

Here is the link

DK, there is a redundant thread on the ROSS Forum at RMAX.tv Discussion Forum
    Last edited by RMAX.tv; 06-17-2002 at 11:33 AM.