Thread: Wing Chun / Wing Tsun Magazine ?

Wing Chun / Wing Tsun Magazine ?

Is there a magazine about this MA ? or at least one about Kung Fu where there's always some pages dedicated to WC/WT ?

Can't really find one online atm .. please reply
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

Publications

Hello,

I am not sure if this is still active but while I was in Germany they had a German language magazine called "Wing Tsun Welt". This magazine had a listing of seminars and training available and it was published, if I am not mistaken, monthly or perhaps bi-monthly. Sorry but it's been awhile.

The American Wing Tsun Organization ran a similiar publication back in the late 80's early 90's. However I am not sure if that is still in circulation and would defer to someone still in the organization.

As far as I know those were the only publications exclusive for Leung Tings organization. However it is possible that each local region has its own. Again I would defer to members still active in those orgs.

Peace,

Dave

BTW: I have copies of both the American and German publications from when I was active with this group. I am even listed in the American one as an instructor in PA. Though that was many years ago

If I send you money would you send me the American ones ?
    I don't understand german very good, that german magazine is still active, i found that on google, was the only one I could find 'Wing Tsun Welt' or something
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

there is no current wing tsun continuous publication in the states. wing tsun welt is the magazine of the ewto, gm kernspecht's organization.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Once every few years, Martial Arts legends, which I believe is owned by CFW Enterprises, puts out a magazine issue that is devoted entirely to wing chun. I have only seen about two or three of these within about the last five years or so.

Old issues

Hello TzuChan,

Not sure about sending any old issues of the American version. I would like to dig out the issues I have and see if they would be of any value. If they are mostly advertising then it would not be worth your time.

I'll let you know.

Peace,

Dave