Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bak Mei Yau Kung Mun

Smile

I consider tnwingchun and Dale Dugas brothers. If they need my help, they've got it. I can be in Hanover in two hours.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Guohuen – Perhaps you could add the fat one to your list and then you would have the Andrew Sisters, my friend, [Meow kitty, meow]

Oh, and Ignore List

Cannibalism is unequivocally a valid dynamic for all societies. I am, Hideous.

thanks

Another brother/friend. Thanks, but this will not have to be the case here.

I apologize for starting this, but it was instigated by hid.

Anything that happens will be conducted off list.

In Boston,

Dale

Talking

"Buttons! I don't need no stinking buttons" I worked at the Vermont state hospital and the Vermont department of corrections. I have a mental ignore button that works just fine. BTW, The Andrews sister were way cool!
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

guohuen

FIDO,I was raised at 18 by LRP's and LRRPs NCOs,back in the early 80's,they were my daddys,PM me anytime,if it wern't 4 them(and I think you)I'd be room temp.

I was schooled by some very old Non-Commissioned Officers and thats where I get it from. I may offend people, I may aggravate people and I may even annoy people but I never intend things personally. In a nutshell...I call it like I see it.

ya got my push and my comic book...........

To the others,

DON'T HATE ME CUZ YA AIN'T ME!!!!

Hidious

Hidious-Are you a Minnisota Mud Duck?

Are you Jook-Lum?

If not then why does your hotmail start with jl??????????????

Once again its none of your biz how we handle this,keep your internal SPM hissy fits between the one you call the "fat one"
    and your school.

"All your associations and conversations with those who continue to support the fat one who lied and then publicly disrespected the one you call Sifu must have you very tired out in deed, my friend. I have no personal experience in such matters, howsoever, I do believe that constant betrayal must be very draining, rest well my friend, so that you can betray some more."

" so that you can betray some more"

You are cluess in this matter,and you have no idea what information I have,we may have the same opions on this matter
    and share the same end result.

Stick to your own tactics,I don't need your advice,if its such a sharp thorne in your arse,have your party and get it over with.

I am neither drained nor tired,I stay in the circle.

BTW,the Carolina Coast blows away the thousands lakes any day,
    say hi to Jessie for me