Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Wanker

Wink Black Jack

It was not intended this way. What I meant was if he was good in something real, why does he teaches some phoney stuff?...Instead of real Judo?...

THE BAT IS REAL!

Old Jong,

Darn it, my reply came across a little harsh, sorry.

To answer your question I don't really know. I know why he can not teach chi dao, that is if that is what he is in reference to, but he did teach Chang tai chi as a different class, without the crossbreeding experiment.

I think he also taught judo but I can not be sure. I think his goal was just one of self experimentation, playing with the principles of tai chi and putting them into a internal fighting system, he was always honest with the fact that it was all his own stuff. I agree though, the bat and crab junk is bizarre and it looks retarded, I have never heard of those animals before in any system, I think they are either fake as a strippers headlights or just shifted around crap he made up, take a bit from this, take a bit from that, and zip a dee do, you have the bat!

The real GDS animal spirits consisted of the tiger, panther, leopard, crane, boar, eagle, black cobra and mantis. With sub-sets for different body types and natural mindsets, like the white python, adder, scorpion, falcon, hawk, stuff like that.

Remeber that I saw him almost 8 years ago and I am sure my impressions of his stuff would be changed now. Like I said I would not take his hybrid kung fu, but I don't think he would be bad for the tai chi, or the judo.
    Regards

Smile

Hey Black Jack!...No problem with me!...
    These things always make me anger a little bit.I don't like things that make Kung Fu people looks like a bunch of clowns who stands in some ridiculous "animals" poses! Whoever have seen some "real" crane style or mantis or whatever know it as nothing to do with that kind of mimicking.
    Lucky he did not think about the bloodsucker!!!

I agree, the stuff he pulls on his website and I bet his teachings does make it harder for the true players to get any real slack.

Guys like him are BJJ'rs wetdreams for wisecracks.
    Regards

Wink By the way BAI HE!

If the bat is real!...Why not create the Lobster style?...Or the Clam?...The killer bee would be a nice one!...The toad or even an offshot from the Crab...The pubi$ Crab?...
    There arre lots of animals to investigate!

get this!!!!

get this!!!

"THE CHANGE
    It's been about two years ago in Gold Circle in Mentor, Ohio. Mr. Savelli was my instructor and, I might add, Mr. Savelli is not just a very knowledgeable man in the arts, but a true master. Well, at Gold Circle, Mr. Savelli and his wife were shopping and they had written a check for what he wanted to buy. Well, they questioned his honesty, and he tried to explain, but they persisted in questioning him further. This is very hard to explain. Mr. Savelli changed. His physical appearance took on the form of a leopard-- he didn't grow hair or claws-- but his facial structure changed. His eyes, his whole countenance, and the feeling I felt is best explained like this: If you were placed in a room with no exits and someone dropped a leopard and the same room, that's the feeling. I found myself trembling, and I wasn't in any danger, physically. Needless to say, the persons that this energy was directed towards started backpedalling and apologizing all over themselves. And then it was over. I hope I never have to experience that power ever again, but if anyone reading this has any questions or apprehensions about training under Mr. Savelli, don't worry. You will receive the best and total training ever. He is undoubtedly the Master of the Arts. And a good man.

Thank you, Mr. Savelli,
    for my training and experience,

Jeff Hankins"

ummmm huuu what were when why? o yeah MMMMUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA!!!! what a crock of sh|t!!!!

Jong - I like the beaver style I learned at the Little Darlin's
    Dojo in Vegas.

Oh Man, that was just crude.
    Must...shut...down .... before wife...sees screen.....

DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!!!

Help!

I think we have them over here too!

"Classical Kung Fu Association (UK)"
    web: http://www.comfrey.freeserve.co.uk/
    "The cat never weeps for the mouse"

http://www.laugar.org.uk

I wonder what Chan Sau Chung would have to say about their "Monkey Style"...

Hmm...in his guestbook it lists 82 hits. But only 10 answers are actually there. Were the other 72 messages telling him where to shove it, so he deleted them?

Hey, where are you guys finding these hilarious testimonials?
    Forge Virtue and Honor in the hot fire of Hard Work

Expectation is the worst emotional disturbance - Yang Jwing Ming

Between 'flashing eyes', and 'the Gold Circle mug', I have fallen in love.

LOL@BAI HE

Si-jo James (9/1/1950) has a Master ranking in a most devastating art of Kung-Fu, they have forbidden their name to be used.
    All this crap may be true - but why bother writing about it?

And that Mantis photo - looks similar to the bat.

"Those who speak do not know. Those who know do not speak."
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

"The Snake System is one of the oldest around. It is characterised by the way it sways and weaves; mesmerising it's opponent until it finds a weak point, and then by very rapid combination attacks to that point. Some Snakes also constrict. All of these elements are to be found in the Snake system. Due to it's nature we would not normally teach the Snake system to beginner."

LOL COLIN!

Smile Colin

I don't think comfrey is the herb they've been using. Jimpsom weed is more likely. I like the "Highway Flagman Directs Traffic" pose in the tiger style section. Thanks, it's comforting to know that charlatans and idiots are universal.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish