Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I fought some guy in a bare knuckle challenge match

I fought some guy in a bare knuckle challenge match

I was a the gym, and this kid comes up to me and asked if i was a blackbelt (i dont know how he knew i did martial arts), so i told him no. He then asked me how long i was training and i said 5 years. He then says to me "here's your opportunity," I was like "opportunity for what," he says "to test your skills."

So we walked into the aerobics room. He takes off his shoes and socks and starts to stretch. There was about 15 people watching from the gym. I was a little nervous because i had no idea how good this guy was.

We square off and right away I hit him in the arm with a front leg sidekick just to back him up. Then i faked the sidekick and threw an ax kick right across his face. He back up and switched his stance from right leg forward to left leg. So i stepped back with my right leg and nailed him with a rear leg roundhouse kick to his thigh. He buckled and then i rushed him with punches. I hit him with a left uppercut/hook to the stomach, and then a hook right to his face. Then he tapped out.

After the fight we shook hands. He is interested in joining my school now, lol.

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Huh?

So, what you are saying is that you fought some guy you knew nothing about? Why?

This is ridiculous. Is there a point I'm missing, or did you just come on here to brag about beating some kid? Everyone here can beat some kid.

... unbelievable.

was he retarded at least?
    where's my beer?

riiiiiiiiiight. No really, I totally believe this story. It doesn't sound like BS at all, not even a little.

GDA - I would stay away from retarded guys, I hear they have the strength of ten men......

retarded guys....

And a feral rage too..they are not burdened by such trivial things as complicated thought process and logic...I saw a red head retarded kid slam some dudes face on a desk like 7 times screaming "ahhhhhhhhhh" the whole time. Scary. Even scarier than midgets even.

to initiator of thread. So the only thing this guy did against your blurring moves ( ) is "back up and switched his stance from right leg forward to left leg" ?? And you are bragging about this? I could go kick my little bro in the face, but I certainly wouldn't post it here.

Gabriel

Oh i don't really kick my brother in the face, well sometimes maybe.
    Forge Virtue and Honor in the hot fire of Hard Work

Expectation is the worst emotional disturbance - Yang Jwing Ming

He got hit with an axe kick? He must be retarded and you are retarded for using that kick in a self defense situation.

You could have seriously been hurt dummy.

No joke Gabriel, I work security at a place where groups of mentally challenged people come through and every once in a while we have to wrestle them to the ground and strap them to 'the board' to keep them from hurting themslevs and anyone else. IT has always taken 4-6 guys to do it!

The axe kick is the fist step towards the end of the use of your knees.

This story is the first step towrds regretting being on this forum.

Tell me about it. I got the official TKD torn ACL
    11 years ago.

And who the h@!! is 'killa priest? And why would you quote someone with a nick name like that? For that matter, why did you post any of that drivel in the first place? Listen up to shaolinboxer, he's got it right.

you guys do remember that dragon warrior used to be a frequent and valued member of KFO?

not trying to make a point. just wondering if i'm the only cat here that remembers that.

stuart b.

what happened to dragon warrior?
    where's my beer?

oh jesus christ . . nevermind i'm a fu cking retard.

so don't fu ck with me.
    where's my beer?