Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Once again Jim Lacy tries to fool the martial community

billy_pilgrim Guest
    Turiyan,
    I can honestly say that I'm surprised you took the time to read the replies to your post, this has to be a first...too bad you didn't take the time to read those posts carefully, as Dale has kindly pointed out, but I suppose that would be too much to ask.

Any and all are welcome to view your ramblings on the wugar site...it's incredibly funny that you would refer to them as "asschewings". Delusions of grandeur, Turiyan? Believe it or not, no one is losing sleep over your posts, despite what mom may be telling you...

As for real names, I should think "Billy Pilgrim" about as real as "Turiyan Gold", but if you want me to be more specific, feel free to ask. I promise you, you will be disappointed, my name is not worth the trouble of asking for it, but I'm flattered nonetheless...

By the way, still waiting on that video clip of your break...

billy_pilgrim Guest
    Turiyan,
    While we're on the subject, do you want to talk about those emails you used to send out telling people that Doo Wai wasn't really Chinese, and that you could tell this because of "the shape of his head" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Oh...sorry, I guess I didn't have your permission to mention that...yes, Turiyan, you are certainly brave, brave enough to use your "real name" while posting, but you don't want anyone to repost what you write...why is that?
    Your motives are transparent to all, why not just take your Lacy tapes and go to your room...