Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Quiz time! What do you know about Carl Dechiara?

This is getting way off topic, but...

Grendel, don't be an ignorant jerk. Your comments that Canadians would be improved if they came back as Afghanis is disgusting.

Did you know that several Canadian soldiers serving in Afghanistan are going to be decorated by the U.S. government for saving a group of American soldiers? Did you know our snipers are setting records picking of Al Quada troops one by one sometimes from distances of 2400 meters (1.5 miles), this done using rifles that in some cases have been around since the Korean War?

Do not dare insult Canadians (which would include those serving in Afghanistan as we speak) from the safety of your keyboard. You really make Americans look bad in the eyes of your Canadian neighbours when you spout off insulting comments without thinking.

This is an interesting read:

http://www.uni.ca/country_forget.html

-Alex

Carl can fly and kill. He has costumes in BOTH lycra and spandex. The capes, however, interfere with his turning.

(My "pet" Modukbot says: "I am so excited about learning wing chun under Carl Dechiara. I am so excited about learning wing chun under Carl Dechiara. I am so excited about learning wing chun under Carl Dechiara. Carl Dechiara seems willing to take the pepsi challenge if you know what I mean? I am so excited about learning wing chun under Carl Dechiara. I am so excited about learning wing chun under Carl Dechiara. I am so excited about learning wing chun under Carl Dechiara. I am so excited about learning wing chun under Carl Dechiara. Part of what we are learning with Carl Dechiara is (mercifully truncated)")

Modukbot has been pre-loaded with all available commentary. He is an experiment in AI. Kinda sloppy right now.

Oh. Call me Oz, if you want. Cyclops will do.
    IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!

"The gods be praised! My misfortunes surpass even my expectation!" -Jean Racine

I have the copyrights for Ouing Xun(tm), Veng Stun (tm), & Yengxun (tm). If you use these, you owe me $

Re: This is getting way off topic, but...

Originally posted by TargetAlex
    Grendel, don't be an ignorant jerk. Your comments that Canadians would be improved if they came back as Afghanis is disgusting.

Did you know that several Canadian soldiers serving in Afghanistan are going to be decorated by the U.S. government for saving a group of American soldiers? Did you know our snipers are setting records picking of Al Quada troops one by one sometimes from distances of 2400 meters (1.5 miles), this done using rifles that in some cases have been around since the Korean War?

Do not dare insult Canadians (which would include those serving in Afghanistan as we speak) from the safety of your keyboard. You really make Americans look bad in the eyes of your Canadian neighbours when you spout off insulting comments without thinking.

This is an interesting read:

http://www.uni.ca/country_forget.html

-Alex
    Hi Alex,

I didn't start the exchange and apologize for going off topic. Canada is a wonderful country and Canadians are wonderful people. So go lay back in your hot tub, have some poutine, and smoke a Cuban cigar for dessert. Don't worry, America is not abandoning you, no matter what you read on the web.

Cheers,
    Uber Field Marshall Grendel

Mm Yan Chi Dai---The Cantonese expression Mm Yan Chi Dai, translates to "Misleading other people's children." The idiom is a reference to those teachers who claim an expertise in an art that they do not have and waste the time and treasure of others.

Wing Chun---weaponized Chi (c)

4. Re: Canadian Culture, eh?

Originally posted by Grendel

Canada has a culture? Now, that's delusional.

Do you have to give the inmates access to computers?
    Hint: With both hands on the keyboard, Grendel, you'll never find your ass.

Canadian Culture, eh?

Originally posted by Alfalpha Dog

Hint: With both hands on the keyboard, Grendel, you'll never find your ass.
    Hi ADD,

Now, now. Calm down. If Canada has a culture, can you give an example? And, this time, make it a positive example.

To stay on thread regarding Carl and Canada, I know Carl is not Canadian but he may be delusional about his significance in the world.

Regards,

Mm Yan Chi Dai---The Cantonese expression Mm Yan Chi Dai, translates to "Misleading other people's children." The idiom is a reference to those teachers who claim an expertise in an art that they do not have and waste the time and treasure of others.

6. Grendelel

Alejandro Avila -- friend or relative of yours?

Re: Grendel

Originally posted by Alejandro Avila Dog
    Alejandro Avila -- friend or relative of yours?
    Hi ADD,

I hope you haven't been leading the criticism of Red5Angel. I think his statements only represents himself and and his sifu.

You, on the other hand, seem to purport to be representing Canada in your mind and doing it in such a way for all the world to see what lies within your character.

Sad for you.

There are as many cultures as there are distinct regions and people in Canada!...Just like in the U.S.A.! What is the problem here?

9. Re: Re: Grendel

Originally posted by Grendel

Hi ADD,

I hope you haven't been leading the criticism of Red5Angel. I think his statements only represents himself and and his sifu.

You, on the other hand, seem to purport to be representing Canada in your mind and doing it in such a way for all the world to see what lies within your character.

Sad for you.
    No, Grandnelley, not representing all Canadians, no more than you showing your ignorance on behalf of all Americans, anyway -- just showing how easy it is to take the pi$$ out of a dVmba$$.

Tell me about you and Carl -- how long have you two been "friends"?

When Will Canada's Greivances Be Resolved?

Originally posted by old jong
    There are as many cultures as there are distinct regions and people in Canada!...Just like in the U.S.A.! What is the problem here?
    Hi Old Jong,

The problem is not really a problem. It's actually good to see youngsters who defend and extoll the virtues of their society. Just a misunderstanding about my retorts to distortions about the USA.

BTW, Alpha Dog's reference in his last post refers to a sad case of kidnapping and murder of a five-year-old child. Perhaps we can agree that this was in very bad taste.

Regards,

11. Re: When Will Canada's Greivances Be Resolved?

Originally posted by a moron
    It's actually good to see youngsters who defend and extoll the virtues of their society.
    You and your 32 years are wise? LMAO!

Congrats on knowing the news as it pertains to your own backyard, even if you don't have a clue about the rest of the world....
    Last edited by Alpha Dog; 07-21-2002 at 03:52 PM.

Re: Re: When Will Canada's Greivances Be Resolved?

Originally posted by Alpha Dog

You and your 32 years are wise? LMAO!

Buddy, when you notice bad taste, do what your momma told you and spit.
    Hi ADD,

I stand by my last post.

Regards,

13. Yeah, in hindsight so do I.

ADD's "Hind" Sight

Originally posted by Alfalpha Dog
    Yeah, in hindsight so do I.
    Hi ADD,

Certainly if you're using your "hindsight," your bunghole view explains your obtuse proclivity for posting c r a p u l o u s comments.

Regards,

15. Who Put Lipstick on this Pig?

Grendel, I thought you had run out of witty things to say. Or did you just go back to your challenge of finding your ass with both hands again for several hours, fail, and come back to the board? Looks like you ran off to look up some big words, very impressive!

That's okay, Grendel, you may be useless, but you're a useless American and that is the best useless, right?

Congrats, Grendel, on 32 years of wasting skin!