Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys let me introduce me to our newest member

This thread is hilarious
    I'm not going to appologize because I didn't judge anyone. I'll just say that my suspicions were incorrect. There's a first time for everything

was it that serious?

lol i'm lost, lets all just get along okay ya'll?

gotta question

okay say someone is born with a skill, they are naturally goo at it, but they never practice
    then take a person who doesn't have the same gift but trys really hard and gives it 110%, who is gonna be better?

just curious

Re: Welcome aboard, KFC

You know, Mokujin, I'm sure you and I could get on really well if you weren't such a superior, self inflated ego.

Remember, you started it all with this:

Originally posted by Mokujin
    Welcome back to TX.

Need I remind the rest of the board that one of the many martial arts requirements is discipline? Control yourselves. Sheesh.

Peace!
    Mokujin
    I came back with a humourous and purile response, engaging in a little sarcasm, irony and blatant foolishness (which is what I had hoped you were doing!) Ask around, there're a few people around here that'll confirm that I'm like that.

But no, you have to jump in with "Oh, your insults are so weak, did your sifu teach you that" bullshit.

And you still don't get it.

Chill the fuck out, Wooden Man, it's not a competition. You and all your 74 posts need to sit back and relax before you "remind the rest of the board" about anything, you arrogant prick.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Re: was it that serious?

Originally posted by kungfoocutie
    lol i'm lost, lets all just get along okay ya'll?

gotta question

okay say someone is born with a skill, they are naturally goo at it, but they never practice
    then take a person who doesn't have the same gift but trys really hard and gives it 110%, who is gonna be better?

just curious
    A person with a natural skill that puts in practice will stay good. A person that practices hard full stop will stay good.

When it comes down to it, natural talent or not, you need to practice to stay good and advance. Natural talent will only get you so far.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

it was just a question

Yeah. It was just an answer.

Sorry, I should have known better. I actually took the forum seriously there for a moment!

lol no its not that

just i thought that was an easy way out, practice practice practice everyone needs it

i just thought i'd get more than a grey answer

There is no black and white, only shades of grey.

okay i can work with that

Re: Re: Welcome aboard, KFC

Originally posted by Serpent
    You know, Mokujin, I'm sure you and I could get on really well if you weren't such a superior, self inflated ego.

Remember, you started it all with this:

I came back with a humourous and purile response, engaging in a little sarcasm, irony and blatant foolishness (which is what I had hoped you were doing!) Ask around, there're a few people around here that'll confirm that I'm like that.

But no, you have to jump in with "Oh, your insults are so weak, did your sifu teach you that" bullshit.

And you still don't get it.

Chill the fuck out, Wooden Man, it's not a competition. You and all your 74 posts need to sit back and relax before you "remind the rest of the board" about anything, you arrogant prick.
    Ding! Ding!

Round two! Or is it three? Or four?

Okay Serpent- I've been pretty even-tempered regardless what you think. My first post was half serious/ half in jest. (Hence the 'sheesh'). It's like ya'll never seen a girl before even though they populate more than half the world!

Regardless if your first response was, I don't consider "**** you!" and "****head" to be humorous or ironic (where's the irony?). I consider it rude, foul-mouthed and tacky. I don't care if others confirm that or not. With me, that's smack talk!

A superior, self-inflated ego? Hah! Don't assume things. I didn't even consider that jumping in, rathering defending myself from said smack talk.

All the sifu stuff was joke. Again, sheesh! I'm not in a competition- heck, I'd rather read and learn than post all the time (hence only 74 posts - average of like .00001 posts a day). You accuse me of competition, yet you bring my 74 posts. I don't get it.

Anyway, this is me stepping up and offering my in a gesture of friendship / good will and peace on Earth. A truce, perhaps? You don't direct insults at me and I won't direct'em at you? Anyway, let me know- I really gotta get ta bed before my wife comes and kung fus my arse!

Signed,
    A superior, self inflated ego[tistical] *****!
    As always, peace!
    Mokujin
    "He's on the jazz."

Serpie, chill! Here's a quarter, go get yourself some zit-cream... I dunno, new chick on the board, and the testosterone really does shoot up (and that's not all!). He was joking, sheesh!

Mokujin, chill! Don't get your zimmer in a twist...!

These splinters sure are sharp, but as ever, the view's **** good on the fence!

And KFC, you may be finger-lickin good, but doncha think this nonsense should die!? Haven't you had enough attention by now?! And less talk of being naturally skilled in goo, or whatever it was: there're enough sticky messes behind those keyboards as it is...!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Hey, olive branch accepted. I'm a nice guy, really. The whole "ooh quick there's a chick on the board" was what made it fun in the first place. I can't believe people still take me seriously!

Here ya go, Mokujin, have a cup a tea. I'm sure we can be friends.

(Mokujin, don't read this.)

Oh yeah, Mat? Shut the fuck up!

lol@ goo

attention, i couldn't give a ****

number 1 lol half this forum isn't about me
    number 2 the first page said it all, i'm taken

Yeah, so back off my woman, ok? I don't wanna have to kick the crap out of all o'ya!