Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys let me introduce me to our newest member

Talking nice try

Sorry, but my guy lives in China, his name is Huanggang, meaning yellow steel

He was one of my teachers at shaolin

Sleeping your way to the top, eh?

(Sorry, couldn't resist).
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

**** i wish

The chinese have a whole different look on things,I'm usually the forward one, but it just seemed it would have been disrespectful and wrong considering where we were.
    This is soooo lame and I know I'm gonna catch hell for it, but at night when everyone was alsleep we'd run up to the top of the statue of Damo and look at the stars. I've never seen such a clear sky, or it even so dark. It was the most amazing thing.
    So sadly the only action i ever got while in CHina was hugs and having my hand held, you know puppy love stuff. He's going to teach in France for a while then I'm bringing him over to America.
    Now hurry and erase the thread before everyone sees how weak I am
    Last edited by kungfoocutie; 07-23-2002 at 12:03 AM.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Sitting and watching the stars? Not so lame (however, being lame is a good reason to sit). But when the senior monks and Abbot would go there at night too, they saw you took one of their preferred spots...Ohhhh, you and Hhhheee (Huang-Gang) would go there? Not doing much can be a lot. And it's some of the best 4play. Lovers in (ancient) China seemed to didn't do stuff anyway (except that there are supposedly several lots of Chinese.?.). And worse for people in True Love. They almost don't ever see each other. Except in their Hearts and thoughts (as it should be...so says Fate :-).

Weak is just the moment, before You unleash your great powers, induced by good, sincere training. :~> Some-such, perhaps.
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-23-2002 at 05:39 AM.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

EWallace,
    You are correct, my dad no martial art pay to six elbow one hand slap. And don't you forget it.

By the way, take down my email address above, if you're passing through and have the time, send me a line.

Kungfoocutie,
    What stuff did you study while you were out there? What was it like studying at the temple?

Serpent,
    Wow, you seem to have quite the fanclub. I got in less flame wars when I first came on this site and asked a chung moo quan question! Hell, I didn't gat flamed ONCE when I put up a thread titled "Hsing Yi guys Routinely steal Mantis Guy's lunch money", and my thread titled "Public Service Message: The Day I Realized I had a Huge *****" never even got deleted.

I guess I can do no wrong.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

I think if anyone ever happened across EWallace they should slap him around a bit for the good of us all.
    Not good idea. Iron Jaw training break hand of fools.

ewallace has been slapping his boy with one hand again. Looks like it makes you go plain stoopid as well as blind.
    You forget hairy palms. Much to learn you have young boy.

KC - Will do.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

anyone see that new episode of south park where bebe got boobs and all the kids started acting like mad gorillas?
    where's my beer?

Thumbs up

That's exactly what I thought about this thread.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Uh, just to go on record.

Serpent and I weren't being serious with each other. Just playing around. I didn't take anything he said personally, as I'm sure he doesn't either. Just sarcasm.

P.S. I always smile when guys think "good guys" are naive in the bedroom. We're called "GOOD " guys for a reason.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

We're called "GOOD " guys for a reason
    please don't tell me you cuddle afterwards. ..

In order to have any gray there must be black and white on the spectrum...

"There is no black and white, only shades of grey"

Serpent, Don't leave yourself open like that. I can easily prove that philo wrong with just logic alone. But I won't, cuz you've got enough people hunting for you for some reason.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Originally posted by ewallace

please don't tell me you cuddle afterwards. ..

How else are they supposed to catch their breath?

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

How else are they supposed to catch their breath
    I'm generally asleep or in the kitchen when this event takes place so I am unable to give you an accurate answer.

Thumbs up

kitchen.
    where's my beer?

Shouldn't the woman be in the kitchen? Y'know, makin you a samich?