Thread: what the?

what the?

with all the absolute garbage that has been on here lately, would one of the high and mighty care to explain what happened to my last thread ?
    is it a case that electricity has gone out & we have moved back to the dark ages?
    or did somebody actually find it offensive( please don't tell me it had anything to do with the fact i was saying anything bad about the leung ding lineage- because i wasn't- they truely don't need bad things said about them when they continue to do a good enough job without me)
    please learn to lighten the fuk up?
    vts
    [disclaimer- i am about to be rude, antagonistic & terribly offensive- but i love ya's all]

Vts, I found your post very amusing, definitely fit right in! I'm thinking that it was probably removed due to the neh-kid-ness of the practioners. May have some minor wc surfers on this forum
    Dai yut tow dai

ah that post.

saddly here in the "bible belt" nakedness is considered very offenssive. Me, I think its all a bit silly, maybe if you could just post the article sans pictures.

an off topic side point - the funniset bit in "the Republic" is the drunk guys talking about how funny it would look to have old men and women practicing gymnastics together in the nude.

the idea of exercising naked has been debated for some 3000 years now. I think we can safly put this topic aside or at least move it to "kung fu health and fitness"
    "Cyanide is a dangerous chemical. That's why it is a crime to possess it without a peaceful purpose," said U.S. Attorney Fitzgerald.

Man, it was funny. I shamelessly nicked it (credited to you of course) and put it on another thread currently gracing the main forum. (I was considering the Health Forum...).

I can't believe the stiffs moderating the forum have wasted it either!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan