Thread: ok guys, this ain't funny....

Talking ok guys, this ain't funny....

check out http://www.mma.tv/

which one of you guys hacked it?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Huh? I don't get it? What am I supposed to see?
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

there's a bunch of garbage on the page. click on the link and you'll see it. mma.tv is a mixed martial arts site. I'm wondering if one of you guys hacked them to get back at them for bashing CMA.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I didnt see anything! It all looked good to me but maybe my traditional eyes couldnt see it!

It looks pretty normal to me. someone hacked it a while ago, didn't they? Maybe you just need to reload your browser? I really don't know

BigTruck
    I am nothing.

I can't see the site in my PC, but it looks good here at work.....
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

i gave up doin that years ago and besides, i was out shoppin....
    "Get up you son of a b1tch!...mickey loves ya" - Rocky V

nah, it wasn't cached. I never look at it at work. then I had my friend look from his house. it was messed up for him too. they went down today. I bet they got hacked.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Wasn't me, Didn't do it, You can't prove ANYTHING!!

I gave the hacking thing up, I got in too much trouble last time
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I guess us "traditional guys" are blind.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

and the #1 reason for getting caught hacking a site is ....
    where's my beer?