Thread: COMPLETELY OT: u need to see this...

Exclamation COMPLETELY OT: u need to see this...

you'll need realplayer....make sure you're sitting down

click the link.

http://www.frashii.com/tunak.ram

In mildness is the strength of steel

For those of us tightwads that couldn't see the link (because I didn't pay for the full version), mind telling us what the video was?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

pay for what?

u had to pay for something?? man i saw that mess for free...hmmm ....
    yo i don't wanna spoil it for anyone else...it won't be very funny if I told u anyway, u really gotta see & hear it to appreciate the quirkiness, nahmsayin?

Uh, WORD, my east coast brotha! (????????)
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Ahhh... I've been enjoying Dahler Mehndi for some time now That is his #1 video, though

Well that's four and half minutes that I'll never have again. You owe me, Abstract!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Talking *tee hee*

yo the funny thing is, you sat through the WHOLE THING didn't you? so did I...

Oh my God I liked it! I really liked it! All it needed was some close ups of gals shaking their stuff, and maybe a guest appearance by George Clinton or Bootsy Collins and it would have been perfect.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

This guy is like Sam the Sham meets Sonny Crockett, but this one has some hotties in it.
    http://ebhon.jnst.uor.edu/~raveneye/geek/ho_jayegi.rm

I think it's his version of the Hully Gully.
    Last edited by rogue; 07-25-2002 at 11:58 AM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

lol

yo the honeys in that one are on some 1989 'pumps in a bump' Salt n' Pepa all spandex outfit steelo....but again..i watched...

man since i watched the first one i've been walkin around goin "toook took took took took took took took da da da" ALL DANG DAY!! i can't get it outta my head! It's..strangely addictive..

what really makes me laugh is that if they played that up in the club, say, ohhh, the Tunnel here in NYC, i don't think anyone would notice the diffy & they'd be shakin they a$$es just the same...

I also can't get the **** thing out of my head, the song or the visuals. I've also infected at least two other co-workers! We're even doing "THE MOVE" that he does at 2:41. You know that single whip, hand clap, into the cowboy roping cattle move. Very cool!

This one is, well bad, even has a bad semi-rap in English. Has some Indian honies one in a leopard spot mini, but bizaar video techniques screw up the view. http://ebhon.jnst.uor.edu/~raveneye/geek/wajah.rm
    Last edited by rogue; 07-25-2002 at 02:31 PM.

DM

Re: *tee hee*

Originally posted by Abstract
    yo the funny thing is, you sat through the WHOLE THING didn't you? so did I...
    Yeah! I was waiting for something to happen!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Serpent: I KNOW! me too! but then i realized the entire thing is a treat for the senses...LOL

Rogue:"We're even doing "THE MOVE" that he does at 2:41. You know that single whip, hand clap, into the cowboy roping cattle move. Very cool! "

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! single whip hand clap cowboy roping cattle!!!! i am in TEARS....awww man!

Is that like an Arabic version of 'N Sync?
    I have a signature.

Thumbs up freaking amazing

i would be more impressed if i wasn't such a da*mn loser anyway. I have like 2 Indian musical films I got form Hong Kong and they both rock, so now when I pass by the jewelers at the mall I start singing the songs
    : kuch kuck hotai hai, translation somethings happened to my heart, find it, its a great movie

awwwww was it possible i could feel like more of a loser sice i'm already posting on this stupid forum at 4 in the mornin