Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yau Kung Mun Website?

Taoboy

do u practise the 18 swimming dragons form?

FT, I haven't learned that form and am unsure if it is in the system. It may be taught later?
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

Lightbulb cool

thanks for the free clips! been waiting to see some YKM too!
    these files arent so big?? i havent finished d/l them all, but havent hit on over 3mb yet

dan
    Last edited by Dan; 07-30-2002 at 01:24 AM.

Cool

I have added more clips to the techniques on my site.

FT

Nice clips Garry. Seriously. But, MAN - does that guy get some abuse or what ?!!? Funny though .. I could'a sworn I saw him smile as he was being tossed.
    Gotta love it!

Bolt

Lol, He was smiling!

What other types of clips would you guys like to see more of?

I was going to do all different fighting ranges, every couple of months a different range!

talk to you soon mate.
    Garry

YKM products for sale

We have created a Yau Kung Mun store to sell YKM and kung fu themed products like t-shirts, hats, mugs, posters, boxer shorts, clocks etc...

Click on the link below to have a look:

Yau Kung Mun Store

Let me know if you want to see something in particular on there. If you have a design you want on a t-shirt, email me the image and ill see what i can do.

FT Garry

YKM boxer shorts? LOL!

Nice vids too. I gotta say the techniques/principles shown are very reminiscent of what I study.

Is the Yau Kung Mun Jik Bo Kuen two man drill a conditioning set or sensitivity training set? Or none of the above?
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

Taoboy

HEY! HAHAHAHA U KNOW!!

The jik bo strengthens and develops sensitivity like the mantis doy jong (spelling).

Take care
    Garry

demo?

f.t i think your demo's are quite good,however would you realy say that they are used in "real terms"? if not what are your accomplishments?

sui

Yes i could if the opportunity is there! I am showing how a sequence can be used from a form, although you can use each move seperately and with a different combo.

whats your point?

FT

my point?ykm is internal isn't it?then why would points be in this sector?

"opportunity" is such a big word for me but i guess you already know this?number two would be the element in this case.i'm sure md can vouch for that?

what if the "opportunity"did not arise?would you fail?

whats up "mate"?need to think wouldn't that be where you fail to be slow?even when you are fast like you show?

i'm not nit picking,just showing how it could be a mental challenge

Sui

"what if the "opportunity"did not arise?" - Then you make the opportunity or move on to what does flow.

"would you fail?" - fail? what would you consider as failing?

Take care,
    Buby
    Last edited by Buby; 08-05-2002 at 07:28 AM.

YKM store

YKM syndey must have become a tourist attraction for chinese tourist who want to feel at home in a foreign country. After visiting the sifu - who's name seems very chinese, they would like to purchase some memorabilia. so its off to the YKM store. There's probably going to be a YKM dim sim and YKM internet cafe - hey they already have a YKM mouse pad for all those YKM students to exercise their wrist co-ordinarion for their Fierce Tiger Claw on line! Is there's a YKM home stay and is there a YKM taxi that takes you direct to and from the air port. If not these aare helpful suggestions for the YKM kwoon limited. Of course there is YKM lion dancinng who would be too happy to perform on chinese new year's day and every other day. YKM would have appeared to have started as a type of kung fu - they even have their own herbal brew from recipies dating back a million years. Too bad the Siggroittzzrtir Root has become extinct, so has the dodo. It is substituted with the orange carrot and the free range spatchchock - not GM of course.

so it's ooooffff to the YKM store we go! do you have a chocolate factory? Sifu charlie and the chocolate factory. with little students running around.