Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to know everything i can about Hung Fa Yi Wing chun

Sunkeun's lips

LOL, all thanks to you...dude!!

one finds these thing out through sparring. you can talk all day about theory, but in the end it doesn't mean anything. being able to apply wing chun under pressure is where the proof is.--Alex

Alex - Open your mouth....ARRRRRRRR....do you feel it?
    You believe there's a reason for why your lips intches, but keep rationnalization to yourself.

Alex - Your fat lips gets you everywhere, but your fang runs into corner!!!
    Last edited by Rolling_Hand; 08-06-2002 at 07:37 AM.

Trash talk and a waste of my time.

sunkuen,
    I don't see any point in going further with your poor behaivior. Myself and the rest of the "VTMer's" will no longer respond to childish statments like:

-what do you think meathead???
    -Do you even read your own idiotic post's??? Or do they just spew from some cesspool located somewhere near your temporal lobe?
    -I guess this is why Benny,Richy and chickencluck are publishing all kinds of articles all over the place then, right smartguy!!!(LOL)
    -This is exactly how G.G. tricked you guy's into believing he was superior...It doesn't work on those with an I.Q. above 20.!!!
    -You guy's may have experienced the real Moy Yat Wing Chun but you have not learned it from the guy who says " This is where the centreline ends and tae kwon do begins"!!!

This just demonstrates your level of understanding. Not to mention your lack of class. Sunkeun "if that is your real name"please visit the VTM if you ever get a chance. We are above these silly attacks. we remain open to a real discussion about Wing chun.

-sunkeun-- What this really shows is how Benny keeps you guy's in the dark as to what really went on. The relationship may have been good but when Benny took up with G.G. , Moy Yat kicked him out of the family.

You have to realize as one of Sifu Mengs closest students I witness generally everything that goes on in the VTM. So you must realize how silly this statment of yours must seem. However I will not even go down that path with you. The "VTMer's" will not engage in your little games of politics. was it you that mentioned an I.Q. of 20. You are so far off base it's not even funny. But again you play your politics I will wait for you to move to more worthy topics.

Thankyou for your time. I hope to see a improvement in the future.
    Last edited by Chango; 08-05-2002 at 09:34 PM.

"But again you play your politics I will wait for you to move to more worthy topics."

What more worthy topics....according to you none of these things can be discussed here on an internet forum!!! According to you guy's these "discussions " must be done only at the VTM in order for one to understand!!!

I.Q. of 20???

I have no problem discussing things in a less hostile setting. I cannot see anything being covered here on this thread. Things would be handled more like a interigation instead of a discussion. It does not take scientist figure that one out. Sunkeun no hard feelings here let's just move on.
    Last edited by Chango; 08-05-2002 at 10:18 PM.

Do you like the Hung Fa Yi better than the Chi Sim of Andreas Hoffman? Theres a guy in brooklyn teaching the Chi Sim in case your interested.

Lightbulb Like it better?

I cannot I say I like one better then the other. I enjoy them both. my identity is HFY. I also practice Chi Sim! I find them both very comprehensive. I cannot say that I compair. I don't see a reason to. In fact I don't find myself compairing one Wing chun to the next. That is not the point of the VTM.

"I cannot say that I compair. I don't see a reason to. In fact I don't find myself compairing one Wing chun to the next. That is not the point of the VTM."

Don't make me call you a meathead again!!!

For the sake of discussion I asked for your comparison!!!

WingChunAlex

I think you are a funny guy. You think sparring is real combat. When you are sparring do you and your partner take the gloves and pads off. Do you go all out ? hold nothing back? I think not, I think that you know nothing of real combat. Go compete in a tournament, Im sorry its not real either because you cannot go all out because they call that excessive force. Talk about sparring all you want but, it is not combat. The Mighty Might Wing Chun Kids class is calling you.
    have fun and play hard

your friend
    Jeff Preston

Sunkuen!! wow! It sounds like you are a sifu or something.. who the heck are you to say those things? You are a nobody. Nobody knows who you are and nobody ever will. Are you on the rag dude? That time of the month huh? why don't you go down to the VTM then? too much **** talkin here and your breath stinks man!! Wassup? Go down to the VTM and show then what a real man or woman you are... get drunk go with some buddies or girl friends and handle your biz meathead. Go and make a name for yourself meathead!! Eye of the tiger man!! Over the top!! Just go!!
    why don't somebody take a 45 and bang! settle it?

nighttrain

I'll repost the direction's to my club in case you decide you wanna come up here and show me what it's all about. I originally put these up for chris99 and co.

Now, when you come here, you cross into Canada at the Windsor/Detroit border crossing and go east on the 401 to toronto. Go south on the Don Valley Parkway Till you get to Lakeshore Blvd. Go east on Lakeshore Blvd till you get to Carlaw Ave. Turn left onto Carlaw Ave (north) and the first set of lights is Eastern ave. Go left about two blocks and we're at the corner of Eastern and Logan Ave. It's actually the third building in , on the northeast corner (there is no number on the building) There is a big brick wall in front of the door. Just bang on the door loud so we can hear you, and we'll show you our friendly chi sao. We're very hospitable.

see you soon

Sunkuen

20 IQ ?

sunkeun,
    your comments speak for themselves.

-For the sake of discussion I asked for your comparison!!!

Again you remind me of a trailer park queen watching soap opras and gossiping! Compair why so we can discuss the politics your are trying to stir up? Unlike yourself I respect each lineage and I'm mature enough to understand that not all Wing chun will be the same as the lineage that I identify with. I'm also smart enough to realize how much of a great opertunity it is to see so many systems demonstrated and presented first hand by the top representatives of that lineage. How many people can say that they have played the dummy in Ip ching's home. Or went to dinner in Hong kong with William Cheun. Or have had Sifu Hoffman flip me (300lbs plus) like I was rag doll. Or have Li Hoi San correct my SNT form over dinner in his resturaunt! My point is not to brag but to demonstrate the fact that if I had the compairing attitude I would never have these great opertunities. These and other legends of Wing Chun have offered me the honor of experiencing what they have to offer in person. Not to compair but to appreciate the dynamics of each of these treasures. So again I offer to you a visit to the VTM. You will see we have a very friendly and open place for all Wing Chun.

Wow !! Why did you all of the sudden change your tone?? Just wondering? BTW, that's real detailed directions you gave me and thanks. Maybe someday I will come down and visit your school, and don't worry, I will not knock that hard becuase I do have some courtesy. You being friendly? I'm not sure becuase you do not seem to friendly. Maybe your students or sihing, sidai will be a little nicer. Cheers
    why don't somebody take a 45 and bang! settle it?

I cannot see says the idiot. open your eyes says the wise man!

Sunkeun

Let me just say that You have the questions. We do not have questions for you. So the burden of travel would have to be yours. Keep in mind we are not trying to recruit people. We offer our information. It is up to you to decide if you want to get more information. Beleive me if there was a post headed Sunkeun. not a single VTM member view it. But it seems you seek out post on our material and you attack it every chance you get. My point being that we do not have any desire to seek you out to give you our knowlege. You must realize this. I mean come on we do not even know your real name! I mean this with out emotional attatchment or as a personal attack. but you are not as important to us as you seem to think. Your opinion is yours and we cannot force you to change it. we just offer our information you can take it or leave it. If you challenge the information please do so with facts supporting your challenge. This childish approach really does not show you in a good light. But of course I expect more of the same from you.