Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: groin (testicle) strangulation

Happy?

I detect some GAYNESS here! What are you guys talking about? Don't strangle the nuts and cut back on choking the chicken!

You geniuses set that one up! Thanx!!!

2. Thumbs up

omegapoint,
    Thatīs a point of view too,
    thread was based on actual martial art (jujitsu) techniques,as freaky as it may be.
    BTW,what is choking the chicken?
    I already know "twist the head to kill the chicken" technique but thatīs kind of a new.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

FC was it you that asked about my groin hijacking on the main forum?, if not this builds on your thread anyway; When i said Ripping we have some techs where for instance you will slip a kick "slip-evade!" and wipe the kick into a position where his center is off balance, then you'll shuffle "step" in and fire say a uppercut to the groin, then you cup the whole package like a bear paw, not like a eagle with three fingers pinching, you grab what you can get and basically the form of ripping resembles throws!...like say judo throws, but usually they grab the gi, we grab the nuts, then change the stance Wich implys Ripping!.

like say he kicks a right front kick to your gut: Step your right leg to your left - a crossstep into a twiststance - and wipe the outside of his leg with your right downward palm...the step and wipe has to be quik to gain enough momentum to throw him offbalance "he would move offbalance counterclockwise with a right kick!"...Now in the twiststance all your wieght is on your right leg, so with your emptyleft leg step into your opponnent by placing your emptyleft foot towards your opp and spin/turning counterclockwise so you end up in a left bowstance!/ Now in this position fire a right uppercut short to his groin then cup it with your right hand! "the upcut comes from below like shoving it in his ass, not from above like you dont wipe the leg then snake over it into a groinshot?!"\ Now pivot counterclockwise on your left foot and clockwise sweep with your right to the inside of his supportleg while your left presses down at his chest and your right holding the nuts rips and pulls up and forward in relation to you changing stances! "thats a visual!"....now as he lands and you finish your right sweep, drop down into a kneeling stance all your wieght on left leg, and right knee touches ground and the heel is raised plus the right sits tucked at his butt!. So your left is checking him at his chest and you did a takedown simply fire a right spearhand to his throat as you both land!....and your ready for groundnpound or whatnot!.

this is just one simple example, but does this help?.
    Last edited by diego; 08-08-2002 at 05:01 AM.

4. Thumbs up

Yep,that was me,I was talking about flesh tearing.
    Anyway,thanks a lot for your post.
    That is...to the direction definitely.Quite a technique,sounds deadly.
    And yes,that helps for sure.

The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-