Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry, I'm leaving

Unhappy Sorry, I'm leaving

I just wanted to tell people bye. I'm going to bootcamp in a week and won't be able to say hey for a while.

Thanx to ya'll who have helped me in my growing hunt for knowledge and for those who were BIG A*SSHOLES that gave me daily pleasure in making fun of them.

Some of ya'll will be missed............while others........ well, WON'T

Much LUV~kungfoo

Stay well, goodluck and thanks for going to serve. Give em hell girl.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Boot camp?

PLEASE don't tell me you wimped out and joined the armeeee?!?!?

Please tell me that you'll take that little detour to Parris Island and REALLY kick some ass!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

lol NO ARMY

lol close tiger, no the MARINES but the Navy!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NAVY!

You're weird.

See ya later, lil cootie. It was fun while it lasted.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Have fun in Great Lakes. Smart thing to go through basic in the fall there too. The winters are ahhh....somewhat nippley.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

My all inclusive "later"

If you are a woman,
    Good luck to you, I'm sure you will do great, ya dang over achiever.

If you are a three hundred pound perv named Fred,
    Try to lose some weight in basic, and quit playing with yourself.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Smile

Nice to have you here, and thanks for serving our country. I'm very proud of all the women who have/are serving our country. Don't forget to write.

P.S. I was the wind dummy on the first jump a women ever made at the United States Army Airborne School. ( The wind dummy is the parachutist that jumps first. If you land in the dropzone it's safe to drop the students.) She was the first jumper in the first string so she had to sit next to me and watch me go and then sit for another racetrack around the field and then be the first student out the door. I saw the look of terror in her eyes when they opened the doors on that C141 Starlifter at 140 knots. She still went. That took a lot of intestinal fortitude.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

i hope you die. in fact i wish death for you even more vehemently than i do for myself.
    where's my beer?

Sh!t man go smoke a cig or something.

If I were going away, I would expect a response at least that good from GDA.

If I were going to war, and GDA, right before I left, posted "Hey, good luck man", I'd know I was a dead man. And in a bad way, like sucked out of the cabin of a plane and falling along a ridge of locust thorns into a field of over ripe jabeneros bad, only to lay there in pain all week, unable to move, and a herd of bison coming by and urinating so much that the depression my falling body made fills with bison urine, and in my last inhale before drowning on bison urine, I inhale a moth.
    Last edited by KC Elbows; 08-15-2002 at 10:54 AM.

I need to take up painting.

Talking

Three belly laughs in one day! Thanks guys!
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

kc

you think about bison pee often?

i have to admit, that's a pretty morbid way to go. here's the previous worst i had heard:

a sunday drive on a rural and rarely used road and you realize it's later than you thought and you really need to step on it and get home. thinking that some good rock will help you along, you change cds and throw in what you thought was a recent guns and roses burn, and it turns out to be your wife's dan fogelberg greatest hits burn. totally distracted by the horrid sounds coming from your speakers, you take your hands off the wheel and eyes off the road to change the cd, and you don't notice the car veering straight toward a phone pole. you hit the pole straight on, and you fly head first through the windshield. problem is, only your head went through. you're stuck in the tempered glass, and the impact was bad enough to render you immobile, but didn't do enough to sever the nerves.

worse part? the cd player wasn't damaged, so it keeps playing that dan fogelberg cd over and over while the crows make lunch of your face.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

darnit. upon re-reading, KC's got me beat.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA