Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Yau Kung Mun Website?

1. Re: Re: tnwingstun

l

Pak mei student

Friends with sui fuw, why do you think this? I dont know his name or where he lives, so he is much a friend as you are! Like i said i have spoken to him online and we have had some great knowledgable conversations and many laughs, but dont judge me because of your problems with him. I also speak to buby, feldor, sui fuw, cloudone, meltdawn,TN, Dale dugas, and many others that i share much info and learn from so they too have my respects. I dont speak with him anymore if you have read some other post on one of these threads he doesnt love me anymore!lol but i still love him.lol seriously you are judging others for his actions, please dont ever be a supreme court judge!

Im Australian not, Itialian or any other race! Forget your sayings as i am who i am, like me or not. I would like to sit and chat online with you but i guess that would be out of the question?

Sorry you feel this way about ykm and myself!

peace
    Garry FT

PMS

"The fact is making me ponder. You friend Sui is insulting everyone in this forum, except YKM.

This make me ponder. Such as Why?"

- Simple. (As I see it) Sui has chatted with sifu before and they have talked KF, so he has gained respect for my sifu and his knowledge. As far as YKM is concerned, most people don't know much about the martial aspects of YKM and Sui now does (via his chats with sifu and with me). Again respect was gained.

If you really want to know why Sui doesn't disrespect YKM, then ask him. I've always found Sui to be very straight forward, I'm sure he'll give you an answer. After all, no one can really give you an exact answer, but Sui himself.

Now that the above has been taken care of, lets move on to the next, shall we?

"FT never condemns his friends' actions." -
    "As for sui fuw well all i can say is he shouldnt be doing what he is doing"(FT) - Sifu, did say that he did agree with sui's actions. Now, what would you want my sifu to do. Maybe scream at Sui, or better yet punish him, or maybe challange sui to defend everyones honor here on KFO. Come on man, Sui's a grown man and he's not YKM, so this matter is completely out of my sifu's control.

YKM is not Sui
    FT(sifu) is not Sui
    Sui is Sui and only he can make himself stop.

Do us a favor and leave YKM out of your dirty laundry. Remember you sell hondas and we sell Caddys, lets keep that way. This has nothing to do with YKM or any of it's members.

Let me make this very clear to you PMS, if we had something to say we would just say it. There would be no need to make up a username just to take shots at you or anyone else in this forum.

Buby

Buby relationship to FT

Buby, are you a correspondance student of FT?

Small

Yes sir, I'm one of FT's correspondance students.

Take care,
    Buby
    Last edited by Buby; 08-19-2002 at 11:30 AM.

PMS

Dont let your emotions take control of you, for what sui fuw has said!

take care
    Garry

Buby,
    hondas and caddys, lol

hey YKM i'm truely sorry for pms to drag you in.and sorry for my actions too.

pms your beef is with me and no-one else.if you can't handle me verbaly then ,really what makes you think you can physically???
    anyway you'll find out soon enough and you better be there? i doubt you'll show though and expect a si-hing to save your a$$.hahahaha
    there are a few things you may have over looked though?one is they might have sworn an alleigence to me and pretend to you, or they might be a si-dai to me and a si-hing to you?the possiblities are endless.hong kong is a small place.be there or be square,i'll be wearing a red T-shirt see ya soon

love sui
    Last edited by Sui; 08-19-2002 at 06:31 PM.

Sui

Thanks you for coming on and clearing that up! This HOUSE is now clean.lol

well all the best with your fight, can someone tape it and get me a copy i WILL pay?

take care
    FT

Sui

"hey YKM i'm truely sorry for pms to drag you in.and sorry for my actions too. " - Don't go getting all emotional on us now. Its all good. All you did was show respect by leaving us(YKM) out of it. It wasn't your fault that PMS read into it wrong.

PMS - Mistakes happen. Next time feel free to e-mail sifu and ask if it's someone in YKM rather than accusing us on a public forum.

Sifu - I'll be calling you today(your night time).

Take care,
    Buby

10. Re: Sui

Originally posted by Buby
    "hey YKM i'm truely sorry for pms to drag you in.and sorry for my actions too. " - Don't go getting all emotional on us now. Its all good. All you did was show respect by leaving us(YKM) out of it. It wasn't your fault that PMS read into it wrong.

PMS - Mistakes happen. Next time feel free to e-mail sifu and ask if it's someone in YKM rather than accusing us on a public forum.

Sifu - I'll be calling you today(your night time).

Take care,
    Buby
    Yeah! It makes a lots of sense.

Sui only respect YKM. YKM doesn't involve with Sui.
    Sui claims himself Pak Mei, but he never shows respect of Pak Mei.

May I ask why. Sui only respect YKM, but he never respect CLF, Pak Mei, JKD, etc.

I am still puzzled.

You claim Sui has nothing to do with YKM. FT tries to distance himself from Sui.

Let's get this fact straight. You guys are buddy. Just look at how friendly conversation above.

"and sorry for my actions too. "

Dear audience. Sui never apologize to anyone, except YKM.

Can anyone tell me when Sui apologize to anyone, except YKM?
    It makes me ponder.

PMS

Well my friend, i have nothing to say anymore as ive said it all! You dont believe or wish to think otherwise its ok, im done with the childish accusations. Have a good life! Get over your complex we are all brothers here.

Buby,

call me at home tonight or down the kwoon if you ring early!

sifu ahhhhhhhhhhhh

PMS

"Yeah! It makes a lots of sense." - Cool.

"Sui only respect YKM." - Says who? How do you know what Sui really respects?

"YKM doesn't involve with Sui." - Correct.

"Sui claims himself Pak Mei, but he never shows respect of Pak Mei." - When has he ever claimed being PM? From all his posts here on kfo he has never said what pai he belongs too or what art he trains in. I have knowledge in PM, does that make PM?

"May I ask why. Sui only respect YKM, but he never respect CLF, Pak Mei,JKD, etc." - Only Sui can answer that one. Maybe its not styles that he respects, but rather the player/s of the style. Can't say for sure.

"I am still puzzled." - Why?

"Let's get this fact straight. You guys are buddy. Just look at how friendly conversation above." - Yes. Sui is my buddy. I've never denied that.

"Dear audience. Sui never apologize to anyone, except YKM." - Dear audience? You make it seem like we're on trial. I'm innocent I tell ya. Maybe he doesn't give respect to just anyone. I'm mean what do you want us to say? That you're right, Sui is part of YKM. Well, sorry we can't cause he isn't. If he was, believe me we would have said he was YKM.

"It makes me ponder." - Don't think too hard. I wouldn't want you hurting your brain. Especially when you're barking up the wrong tree.

PMS, what is your obsession with YKM?

Btw, you need to brush up on your detective work sherlock, cause you don't have a clue.

Buby
    Last edited by Buby; 08-20-2002 at 05:18 AM.

Originally posted by Pak Mei student
    7:00 at the clock tower. August 29th, 2002

Deal. Don't tell me you don't know where the clock tower in Tsim Sha Tsui.

Ps: I will come with Li Got Pui, because he wants to have a coffee with me. My sifu and Sihing will be there too.

which is a thursday

Re: Re: sui

Originally posted by Pak Mei student
    Sui

August 30th, 2002. Pak Mei Conference.
    Clock tower.
    Tsim Sha Tsui
    7:00 pm

Or is that your imagination?

If so, what is your father's name?
    which is a friday.pms you don't even have a clue what day it is.hahahahaha.i know you won't show and btw i never claimed my father helped li.g.p build anything,also its funny that you spell li.g.p name correctly now where as before you had no clue."fan lan" indeed and dai bo is how its pronounced what would you know,you have no clue to whats going on.hahahahahaa

all talk no action
    so what day are you gonna meet me?make your mind up time its drawing near.lol

QUOTE]Originally posted by Pak Mei student
    dezhen2001

There is a person name Lee Kwok Pui. He is famous inside of London Chinatown. Everyone knows him. many pak mei sifu knows him. He fought with Bruce Lee in Lee's family kung Fu association.(Many Pak mei circle know this. You don't have to believe it.)
    Nevertheless,He is very good. He is the first inner disciple under Cheung Bing FAT. Lee Kwok Pui has the form of Cheung Bing Fat, not the external expression of Cheung Bing FAT.
    [/QUOTE]

i know enough to leave his name out of public forums,for that is true respect in my culture.

p.s cheung li chtan's bodyguard/driver was the number one not his son cheung bing lam.and again i am NOT pak mei pai but how do i know this.p.s yes its true if you don't know.lol

sorry,what day have you made your mind up mo damm hahahahahaaha