Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I would like to invite you all to my 1000th!

LOL @ KC and the DM comment. Too true Budokan! Remember, before the big KFO crash when all our post counts dropped, you were up there in the top ten!

And you're right, I was on 666 a few weeks back. As you can tell, I've been doing a lot more sitting around lately than I did before. Besides, you certainly don't need a post count to know that I'm full of it and happily spout at the slightest opportunity.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I remember one time when I was just about to reach my 100th post. I was all pumped up about it. Then due to circumstances beyond my control, I wasn't online for a long time. When I came back, I was at 51 posts, or something stupid like that. That kinda dispirited me, and I felt less welcome, so I haven't posted as much since then.

Is there any way I can get my posts back? Anyone out there listening? The way I figure it, I should be at about 110 right now. But 99 will do.

3. Thumbs up

What a troll post!
    Lots of gongratulations!
    You are a magnificient example for us green ones.
    I used to be a bronze member at a hamster site...think about that guys.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Originally posted by Former castleva
    I used to be a bronze member at a hamster site...think about that guys.
    Am I the only one that finds that really disturbing?!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."