Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: retracting your testicles

Smile

They're still just under the skin and suseptable to a front kick or jab. Evasion is a more usefull skill.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

haha
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Question and they deleted the love/masochism thread

and Not this one?

MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

The Willow Sword, because this thread actually has somewhat of a martial art aspect rather than dominatrix BDSM stuff. Sure its a little strange, but we are discussing how to retract our testicles to protect ourself.
    I have a signature.

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

SUMO wrestling

teaches this method of retraction.
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

TWS, recently a discussion (cant recall here or E-Budo) about Sumo. Its an urban legend, Sumo have no reason to retract them because any shots by the legs are not permitted in Sumo. They don't learn it.
    I have a signature.

Originally posted by PLCrane
    Yes, the testes go up and down to maintain proper temperature for sperm production, which is a little below 98.6F. They are raised and lowered by the cremaster muscle, which surrounds the spermatic cord.

Serpent, when you were able to to this, how long did it take to pull them up? Was it a quick contraction, or did it take a few seconds to get them up.

I've been able to voluntarily raise and lower them a little bit, but it's like learning to wiggle your ears. Difficult to isolate the muscles.
    It would take one or two seconds usually. Far too long for a self defence reaction, but ok if you can see a fight coming!

Already, having thought about it and practised a few times, I can pull them higher again. Like you said, it's all about isolating the right muscles and using them properly. Hard work now though. It used to be easy for me.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

The urban legend of Sumo retracting there testicles is because of the James Bond movie You Only Live Twice, where he visits Japan. One of the lines in the movie is about how the Sumo will retract the testicles before a fight for protection, even though groin shots are not permitted in Sumo. Racking a guy during a sporting match just aint right.
    I have a signature.

Pak Mei

This is in the Pak Mei legend. The original Pak Mei himself was reputed to be able to perform this "trick" for what it's worth, if indeed he existed.

I think it is a universal exercise, not restricted to any style in particular.

The meditation required to train this is not much of a secret, the devotion to practice it is however much quite rare.

It appears that this dovetails in with the Taoist "tantric sex" techniques, pelvic floor exercises and any "internal fire" meditations, like (sp?) gundilini fire, Shou Jau Tin, or whatever...

The dangers, I would guess, are that this raises the temperature of the testies, which can lower your sperm count, as with wearing jocks instead of boxers.

At least this is my limited understanding of the phenomena.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    guohuen, retraction is an evasion skill.

If yyou are caught or held they would pinch low to hit where they hang. If you could retract them into your pelvic area (bone) they would Miss.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com