Thread: Last Night

Unhappy Last Night

My boss commited suicide. The frigging list of my friends whom have been murdered or committed suicide just keeps growing. Just a rant. I feel better now.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Man, that sucks. I was gonna make a joke about how bad a worker you must be, but that's just tactless.

Suicide of someone close is a hard thing to deal with, I've been there too. Try not to let it get inside you, mate.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Jesus man, what did you say to make him do that???

Just kidding. Sorry to hear that. Terrible news.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

The rainbow at the other side of the mountain in your Avatar guohen speaks for itself. Take care my friend.

i'm really sorry to hear that hun. my uncle took his own life only a few months back now......
    K

Unhappy

I'm sorry to hear that Guohuen... condolences to his family and friends... hope u feel better soon

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Thanks

Thanks all. David was a new friend, but one I liked and respected alot. Now I'm praying for his son and the rest of his family and friends. Now my mind is doing the guilt thing. The commitee is saying "you were there Mon. night, why didn't you go check on him?". I know it's just trash talk, but sometimes my mind isn't happy unless I'm not.
    Kay. Thank you. I'm sorry to here about your uncle. I too lost an uncle that way.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Thumbs up

Sorry.
    My non-religious prayers go there somewhere.
    Take care.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

My condolences quohen. My prayers go out to his family. Why is it people must always have something or someone to place the blame on?
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

"Man, that sucks. I was gonna make a joke about how bad a worker you must be, but that's just tactless"

Me too.

I never know what to say to someone in these situations.

Sorry just doesn't seem right.

Smile Peace be with you Gouhuen

i too have lost a friend to suicide,,back in highschool(a tough time for some) i still think about her.

MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

guohuen
    Im really sorry to hear you lost a friend. You have my deepest sympathys. Still you have many friends here and we all love to read your posts so keep us informed and try not to let yourself feel to down about it all. Suicide is a very difficault thing to deal with and i fear there is not much i can say to help other than to say that I hope you take care during your time of mourning.
    All the best, deepest respects
    Jon

PS one thing, i just wrote the first part of that before reading the rest of your post.
    Do NOT question yourself here, especialy if you where a friend to him in what was clearly a painfull time. People take there lives becouse they are unhappy with THEMSELFS not with others. Its always a last resort and never something that blame should be layed for. Like many things on this earth its simply a tradagy that words cant do proper justice to.
    If you where his friend he would NOT want you to feel guilt over his death, infact its usualy a fear. Remember him for the good times that you had and be thankfull that you got to meet and spend time with him while he was here.

Anyway i hope you manage to get some good time to grieve and dont let it affect your relations with your loved ones.
    Again keep well
    Jon
    Last edited by jon; 09-11-2002 at 08:05 AM.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

"No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Sorry to hear it guohuen, it happens to everyone but that never seems to lessen the hurt. I have foud that as I move through life one day at a time things like this keep happening and there isnt a **** thing I can do about it most of the time. just seems to be the way things are I guess. Anyway, my condolences.