I recently found a PM hanging out on a truck tire in the parking lot at work. At first I did not know what it was just some green thing. As I approached it turned and squared off at me, then started weaving back and forth as to elude me. I was quite impressed that this 6” bug was totally willing to take on a full growing man, so I got a box and captured the little guy. The hardest part was that I did not want to hurt the little bugger since it had no problem putting up a fight. In the end my drop box over bug technique was successful in nabbing the ultimate grand mater of PM KF. I took my new found friend to the school and it just hung out in the box (which, I covered with clear plastic so it could see out and we in). When I finished my work out I took the little guy out back and released it in a bamboo tree. It seemed to be much calmer then when we first met, and just climbed out of the box into the tree. With in seconds it disappeared in the leaves and was very difficult to see. I have not seen my friend since then but am sure it made good use of it new surroundings.

Buggen

fm