Thread: Associations

Question Associations

What are associations?

What is their purpose and why are they formed?

survival,

of something,as a common interest,

they are communal gatherings of like mided individuals to forward a common agenda.

They are formed to keep everyone who is not conformist to the ideals of the association...out of it. Or they are formed to get as many people as possible conformed to the ideas of the associations founding members. The latter helps the founders to forward their agenda what that may be and to reaffirm that are of value and therefore worthy of life on the planet.

You looking to join one? I have my own, just send 300$ usd and a letter explaining why you want to be a member. I'll keep the money and read your letter. If I decide to let you in, I'll send you a form which you can fill out a submit a further 1000$ usd.

Don't run out of personal time to give up, or money, cause I'll be needing that from you if I decide to let you in.

And for the most part, outside of charitable organizations, that's what associations are about.

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Seems like you have a negative view of them. I mean Kung Fu/Martial Art associations. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough before.

as stated.

i train with an association, dont think it means anything imparticular, just another name for group or whatever. just read that back and i realised im no use at all sorry.
    true wealth comes from good health and wise ways.

i gotta go with something that general g once said about kungfu practice.

But more in reference to associations.

If you do not actively practice charity with your kungfu association, then it is a self serving organization that is pushing the agenda of few. It is NOT a true Kungfu association without charitable acts.

What can I say?

Question authority.

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.