Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Space Monkeys Like Soup

The microwave works better.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Ya'll obviously don't know the first thing about midgets if you think they would let you touch them long enough to swat a skeeter off their shoulder. I am calling you out for B.S. right here and now.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Uhh yeah soup is great!!
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

HOLY SLAMOKIE!!!!!!!

How did THIS one come back from the dead??
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

And people accuse ME of being a pot head....???

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Soup, however, has a crush on Spreadable Cheese and is barely aware of Space Monkeys' existence. Spreadable Cheese, in turn, is so self absorbed it doesn't pay any attention to anyone. It's very sad.

Meanwhile, Bacon Sammich got caught smoking pot and vandalizing the overpass with the bad kids and is now grounded with the threat that if this kind of thing happens one more time, Bacon Sammich is going to military school. Bacon Sammich is incorrigible, though, and is planning to sneak out Friday to go to a kegger in the woods.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

How did THIS one come back from the dead??
    lol Wendy put me up to it after she brought up the pjo thread up again.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

He he he he he he he.

I just was looking for some good ones from spring 2001, but they are all gone!!!!

I was off because of my collapse back then, and I posted like all day long as I had nothing else to do. It was like my KFO "Hey day"
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Thank goodness someone resurrected this thread. Now we have something decent to talk about for a change...
    K. Mark Hoover

**** EVERY ****IN BONE IN THAT ****IN SCANK BODY
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Budokan,
    What, Bacon Sammitches aren't good enough for you??

For the Women:

+ = & a