Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DC SNIPER watch out...I'm protecting the citizens!

LOL @ LEGEND!!!!

As I am a person of rather fat proportions, it is rather apt that you have positioned me as you did in the diagram.

Let me know as soon as you start your bodyguard lessons - I wanna sign up
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

I'm doing forearm excercises.... and I can batrely move my damm arms... so please bear with me....

While I agree with most of you guys, I also agree wtinh TWS too because there are thnigs that I consider very "unfunny" that are shown as "funny"....... Bumfight \s come to mind. okay i'm typing with one hand now. please don't be too hard on him because morality and having empathy fo others is never a bad thing.

godd my armss!

this is my last post. Got to get back to training...
    I' just did like 500 forearm twists (using the weighted stick..(

it freaking works! My forearms are getting huge.... but can't write so goodnight!

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

I agree that having empathy and compassion is a good thing. However you should never force that onto anyone else, just like you should never force your own moral code on anyone else. Different people deal with things differently. Having a laugh at a bad thing is one of the best ways to deal with shitty situations.

Anyway Ryu, you aren't really doing forearm exercises are you?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Ryu...enlight of your new POLITICAL VIEW...I have decided to PROTECT you differently...as u can see in DIAGRAM 2:

Sniper
    Bushes/Trees( NOTE: Erase SNIPER SECTION before showing clients ).

RYU

Joedoe Fatherdog
    LEGEND

KC Elbows

as u can see RYU...I shall have more levy in this position to pull u out of harms way!
    A

LOL!

I look so lonely up there. I can see myself hiking up my pants and saying something to the effect of ...... "well guys, looks like the coast is clear!"

And Yes I WAS doing forearm excercises Joedoe! And they hurt...... bad. But my arms look cool and are strong so that's all that counts.

Legend, seriously guy, take care of yourself there in VA.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Ryu, im not done battling your silly ass yet!!!

(just a reminder mkay)
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

sighhhhh....... you know Xeb.... I've got a soccer ball. Perhaps you'd like to bounce it.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

Legend, you're making this protection scheme way too complicated.

The next time I go to Maryland, I'm just going to wear a T-shirt reading "The guy next to me thinks snipers suck" in big letters.

THAT'S self-defense.

Unhappy Oky here is some more news for you.......

numbskulls to make fun of. Another person was shot and killed in manasas virginia by the sniper. He was at a gas station pumping gas. and then that was it.
    HEY lets make a joke about this too. i have an EVEN BEtter idea.
    Lets include in the joke your FAT Mother or sister who gets it in the head. or how about the fathers on the board who have children. HAHAHAHAHA thats funny,,,,a child getting shot in the head,,hahahahaha im peeing my pants.

Fukin Imbeciles (except for you RYU)

MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.