Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Choy Lay Fut 'ten seed techniques'?

sing fu

for CLF in Jaspan you could try enquiring here .
    Choy Lee Fut Hung Sing Koon of Japan
    39 – 12 Yanagi Cho, Sai Wai Ku, Kawasaki
    Kanagawa, Japan
    Sifu: Paul Roberts
    Email: paulroberts@japan.co.jp
    "Ira furor brevis est !"
    ====================;;;;<>
    I didn't want fries with that or even soda doesn't any one in this dam country ever listen.

joe x

All Green Grass practicianers know smoking seeds will give you a head ache!
    4:20 makes me

Now I understand what means Green Grass

Thanks for all your valuable advice - I appreciate it, and feel I'll be able to act on it in the next few weeks. Could I take this CLF thread a little further and ask whether it was Buk Sing or Hung Sing that Li lu-Ling trained? I have some personal reasons, but would like to learn more about this version of CLF.

I believe Li Lu Ling was a student of Chan Yiu Chi (Chan Hueng's grandson). If I am not mistaken I think he is Sifu Howard Choy's sifu. Sifu Choy is student and part of Sifu Chan Win Fah's group in Australia.

Peace.

There are two Hung Sing, which one are you reffering to? According to Sifu Chan Kam-Fai, one Hung Sing came down from the "first master" of Choy Lee Fut (Chan Heung), the other came down from the "founding father" of Choy Lee Fut (Jeong Yim). What is the difference between the two? Anyone knows? Li Iu Ling is definitely not Buk Sing because Buk Sing was only an off-shoot of Hung Sing but which one? The real one or the not so real one? Now this is politics for you and you can believe in whatever you like. Anyway, Li studied with Chan Yiu-Chi and is a Sihang of Chan Yiu-Wan. That makes his version the "first master" version and not the "founding father" version. Get it? I rather be Choy Lee Futting!

Re: joe x

Originally posted by SETANSI
    All Green Grass practicianers know smoking seeds will give you a head ache!
    4:20 makes me
    I do the 10 Seeds 24:7 and that makes me corn-fused all the time.

Have you heard the one about the Green Grass Monk and Cheong Yim in Bak Pai Shan? They got stuck into each other because they can't read and got "to celibate" mixed up with "to celebrate"!
    Last edited by extrajoseph; 10-25-2002 at 04:46 AM.

Extrajoseph,

You've completely lost me - CLF history seems complex! Are there any resources for learning more about the CLF lineage?

sing fu

I belive I can speak for jo jo here real hung sing comes from the lineage of Chueng Hung Sing and the Fut San Hung Sing Gwoon
    for more real History on Choi Lay Fut Check out
    www.pantherfist.com

Any one eles have a line to draw in the sand ?
    Buck sing will take all comers

Jo X after reading your joke your new name on the form should be
    Extra Hom Sup

SETANSI

If you want me to see the history of CLF in a different light, please give me some evidence and facts, your fists will not change my mind.

JoX

founding father vs first master

what i think they mean by first master is that chan heung is recognized by the hung sing branch as one of jeong yims teachers but not as the founder of choy lee fut-who we have always believed was jeong yim.

jeong yim is the founder of the choy lee fut and if this were not true the why doesn't chan yong fa come out and confront the hung sing and buk sing elders in a controlled setting for a serious discussion. isn't he the great grandson of chan heung-founder of choy lee fut? so have him persuade us into believing into the chan version of things.

i must tell you the truth, the chan family is holding less and more less weight on the historical side of things. first you claim there were no mentions of the ggm in the chan family manual and many sifu had researched this manual, even the great doc fai wong claims to have a complete copy of this secret chan family manual and not even he has discovered the new shocking revelation that monk choy fook was actually the green grass monk.

first didn't monk choy fook have a nickname of scar-headed monk because he escaped the temple with his head on fire?
    but not one document that has ever mentioned ggm has ever claimed that the ggm had a scar on his head. so what i am saying is that once he never existed in the eyes of the chan clan, and now since their has been this big upsurge of interest in the ggm
    the chan family has changed their story and claims they have found a passage that points out ggm as monk choy fook. wow, you guys are really digging deep to hold on to what little fame you have left. but with this new discovery you have only lost respect from the other 2 branches.

you guys will go to any length to ensure that you will have a bright future---look at what some students did in the chan family village, they installed a stone tablet with a so-called translation of the s0-called true choy lee fut history. well, they other two branches undoubtly think you are full of bs.

you say that we (hung sing /buk sing) are trying to change history but in fact we are only telling our side of what was taught to us by our elders who lived thru it all. eyewitness accounts are far more important to us than some creating history with a pen.

and oh, a while back there was a discussion about tong sek and i said he died around the 1950's and you guys acted like i was crazy. well there are actually 2 tong seks, one chan and one hung sing.

have fun when the general launches the new info on his web site in a bout a week.

love and kisses

big joe

joseph, you are a true chan family member!!!!! ha hahahahah!

their (my) fists will never change your mind, but documents will?
    anyone can re-produce documents and with the technology we have today, we can probably even clone the green grass monk.
    look at what you guys did with chan heungs portrait?! the general hit it right on the money and he proved that the chan heung portrait was based on the photo of his son koon pak.
    but you guys still have nothing to say about this.

so give us time, we are working on new documents and will be having a big info release party. you will be invited. hey, the chan clan is family to.....right hung sing people?

remember "sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me"? hung sing and buk sing people are the "sticks and stones" and if you ever come out of your hiding place you will know the difference between the chan clan and the hung sing and buk sing clans first hand>

frank

Blog Entries
    See you around Frank. Welcome to the Fu-Pow's ignore list.

Unhappy

Wow,

Looks like I asked a really dumb, trolly question here - sorry gentlemen. Ok, from what my little understanding of what everyone here is saying, there is dispute that jeong yim should be recognised as (a) the teacher of chan heung, or (b) the founder of CLF.

Different parties claim (a) or (b), is that right? Just to play devils advocate, all forms of CLF recognise both men as contributing to the creation of CLF though, right?

Hi Frank,

You are giving us the impression that the Chan clan and the Hung Sing clan and the Buk Sing clan are having big fights over history. Apart from you and I in this forum and Dave Lacey in his website (also caused by what happened here), I have yet to see any evidence to back up your assertion. Do you really think the CLF world is that small and the CLF people are that stupid? I hate to tell you my friend, you and I and Dave are little corks in the wheel and this little forum is nothing more than a place to have a go at each other by a bunch of airbags, so lighten up my friend and put on a smile.

Peace and see you in the big info release party where Chan Heung will be done like a dinner by no other than Frank your friendly neighbourhood Hung Sing man!

JoX