Thread: Street-fight self-defense form by No_Know

Threaded View

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    There is a form from which many streetfighting situationcan be addressed. It's called standing. Motion continues or comes out of stillness. The concept is to take responses for particular situations and string them together end to end.

The form seems likely to not be completeable because it is unlikely that I could Know All street fighting situations. But I can look at how my body works. Presunme the intent is to hurt me at most costs. And to play on my sympathies for me to be mentally surprised.

While I might add to the form for a long time~ I would have enough of it that the overlap points are kept to merely one time use. Destroying the patches for individual situations and eventually leaving all the techniques for the areas I had included in the full string no longer joined. With some of the pieces form each patch removed and those patches no longer complete, a quilt of the tattered patches would should be made.

You would not see the application for the specific situations because the completions are throughout and not in order for a specific situation, even though the applications for the situations originally addressed would be there for the person who could see where to take or put the pieces together for the moment at hand.

And people will look at the final Street-Fight Self-defense form and say it's in complete. They might say it starts or that's a nice end move but the stuff before it doesn't go with it. So they will think it has holes or is missing stuff. Perhaps it is the way of forms, that people without vision or understanding enough won't know how to use them or see the usefullness.

There's a thought to perform the string or the quilt even repeating responses in no particular order except to avoid preferred order. Hopefully, doing it differently order-wise, almost everytime.

Except to pass it on, the string and quilt pattern are not used. The person by the the when is doing the random of the quilt techniques is near a place of accessing and utilizing Any of the techniques, perhaps even cynergetically.

Thank you for the hope of good luck!
    Last edited by No_Know; 10-25-2002 at 08:34 AM.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com