Originally posted by blacktaoist

Dachengdao you know me, and my some of my teachers, better then any of these guys up here. So you know, I would not put out misleading information out Like most of these individuals are doing. Must people just can't take truth, that's why they try to from someway to attack my statements with some Bull$hit knowledge that has no logic.

I see a lot of people up here on KFO, as well as on other martial web sites, love to talk about Chinese martial Morality. (wude) now if they knew anything about wude, theses so-called followers of this martial core, would not be hiding behind these fake internet names. when I see these kind of people post, I know they don't have any kind of courage (yang Gan) or bravery.
Yes, Novell, I'm beginning to see why you told me you were going to stop posting in the first place - but I know you're not the type to walk away from a fight, challenge, or problem. I also know that you know a lot more regarding who's who in the MA world than even me. Plus you are always a straight shooter. Some people can't take the truth, and prefer to live out their own little myths. You know me, I'm a peaceful person, but the only way you're going to explode their myths is to beat it out of them!