Thread: The Vampire Master:St John and the Dragon

The Vampire Master:St John and the Dragon

In the Randy Williams interview at http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/wing...tervieweng.htm
    we see the following:

BS-With all the training and travel you're doing, what's your next venture?

RW-Well, I've always been interested in film work and right now I'm scheduled to begin filming a movie entitled "The Vampire Master:St John and the Dragon" with Full Moon productions in September 1997. I wrote the script myself. It's a martial arts horror-comedy that will showcase the Wing Chun system and I hope will appeal to martial artists from all styles as well as non-martial artists who like scary movies, special effects and a good laugh.
    Was this cinematic marvel ever released? I was promised a good laugh...

Hmmmm, a "Full Moon" movie, can't be good. I'll keep an eye on William Shatner's Full Moon theater on the Sci Fi channel for Randy W.

I am fervently praying with much enthusiasm that this wonderful movie exists, and that I may see it and chortle with glee!

Who's the better actor? Randy Williams or Emin Boztepe?

Both seem very good.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

A trolling rogue asks:
    Who's the better actor? Randy Williams or Emin Boztepe?
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------Click click
    Yoda

After searching the Internet Movie Data Base, http://www.imdb.com, I found no such movie or actor Randy Williams in a movie like that. I found 4 people named Randy Williams, none of which had a movie resembling it. There was a Chinese movie made in 1986 titled The Vampire Master.
    I have a signature.