Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How would you deal with an Ashihara karate fighter?

1. Thumbs up

Phantom,
    Nah,it was all mature.No trolling in there.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Why are you so specific on the style? Izzit because you intend to spar such a practioner or are u just tossing ideas around?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

i'd use shuai chiao.
    "heres to you as good as you are
    heres to me as bad as I am.
    But as good as you are,and as
    bad as I am,I'm as good as you are,
    as bad as I am"
    --
    "It's too bad my friend Chad's brother wasn't there, because he totally knows t'ai chi and sh*t."

Most people on this forum don't know anything much about "Ashihara" style Karate, so if you had abstracted the key elements of the style that you are concerned with and related them in your post then you might receive more useful response.

karate rules!!! plain and simple
    what else do you need ?

I mean you never see kung fu in ufc

Know why

Because kung fu does not work

while your doing your ballet and all that fancy crap, a karate practioner already has 5 strikes to your body

call it what it is
    Ballet Fu!!
    Karate ,a great way of life

Great, another karate troll Why don't you go bang your head on a makiwara or something? Better yet, go back to training in your southern chinese influenced style. It would do you WAY more good than you and any other trolls do us.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Nah, Seven, this guys old school, although he hasn't been around in a while. He's sorta like Ralek only not in maryland.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Originally posted by FatherDog
    Well, apparently Felipe Bido is asleep, so I'll have to say it...

Royce would choke an Ashihara karate fighter!

Thanks for taking care of bussiness while i'm away, Father Dog!

We all now that: Royce would choke the whole Ashihara school...yeah, his arms are loooooong!
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

10. Thumbs up

Not another troll thread?
    Not that Iīd participate but if this was martialtalk,then we would be told to "keep it clean".
    Not hide behind our fave fighters and arts and do our best to ruin their reputation as far as we can.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

My sincerest appreciation to those who gave me advice that I could use in a morally and legally sound manner. Peace.

It was the least I could do......