Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A "view" of streetfighting from a "skinhead"... WARNING... EXTREMELY offensive..

the book by johnny rotten(john lydon) mentioned earlier was
    "no blacks, no irish, no dogs"

I was just wondering... what if your inner animal happens to be, say, a gopher? Or a butterfly? Or a dachshund? Man, that would be embarrassing...

FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Man, am I scr3wed. Mine's a Sea Cucumber.
    Your lineage may vary.

Well perhaps my inner animal is a rabbit or such, because I don't think I would ever be mentally able to inflict some of that damage to a human, and I would probably go into total shock if I was at the receiving end of it.
    Society has blunted our animal instinct, undoubtedly, especially in "first world" countries. But is that a bad thing? It means that society has improved to a point where this kind of "animal" violence touches our lives so rarely that we don't need preparation for it. Except maybe in the unlucky chance of encountering a sick individual like the authour of the article.
    Fortunately for most of us the only confrontations will be with the obnoxious drunk annoying our girlfriend, or with a victim of road-rage, or with some try-hard bullies. Martial arts and a bit of muscle are all that's needed to deal with them, and the worst consequences are usually bruises and bruised prides.
    The truly scary ones, like the author? Well I rather keep right away from where they might be, and that's what my taxes pay the police for.

Scary stuff.

W

wall is correct.

It's a lot better for the soul being a Hector than an Achilles, in my opinion.

"I was just wondering... what if your inner animal happens to be, say, a gopher? Or a butterfly?"

What I wanna know is, is my inner animal a man dreaming he is a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming he is a man? Or a brine shrimp dreaming he is a sea cucumber, maybe?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

"Slide"

This thread is no longer about skinheads, spyderco knives, or poking people's eyes out. It is now about your fuzzy inner animal.

I'm a bear. rawr.

Thumbs up

"a man dreaming he is a butterfly"

Nice way to get that in there Chang Style Novice.

have taken years of martial arts, I now consider it bull**** and ineffective.
    Their bull**** in a nutshell. I'm not a fight starter, but I would love it if 3 or 4 of these maniacs would come at me in a bar, where I'm just minding my own business or with a white girl. I would take extreme pleasure in unleashing the MARINE that is OUTSIDE of me - f.u.c.k. the inner animal. Like any gang member, these asscracks have low self-esteem, and won't start anything unless there are 7 of them.

Seriously, it's time for the normal law abiding of us to take back America from cowards like these: Crips and Bloods, 18th Streets and la Emme (Mexican Maffia), Skin-flute players (or whatever the **** they call themselves), and everyone else who thinks they hold enough stake in this country to take it away from someone else.

Why the **** law enforcement officials spend so much time on black and Mexican gangs and not deal with these wastes of sperm is beyond me. What infuriates me even more is those liberal apologists who think gang members are misunderstood children who need hugs and better schooling, and not several swift kicks in the ass.

Not to mention the parents who sit back and allow little johnny a.s.s.h.o.l.e. to become one of these air-stealing vermin and do nothing to stop them. Let me tell you, my mother slapped the **** out of me the one time I started "hanging with the hommies" in Newark.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Thumbs up

C'mon, man, say it like you mean it! AT is correct. Only two args: 1] some parents were also into this, so it's cool to them. and 2] some parents are afraid of their own kids, or the kids have run away, so they can't say much. I get your anger on this, and agree with much of it, tho.

ppl tend to see skins and gangs as just messed-up kids...but the fact is they're socio/psycho paths. There's a world of difference between someone who's into a [sub]culture and someone using it for an outlet for crime.

IME, there's no difference between a racist skin and a psychopath- both are inadequate, social retards, bioth kidnap, abuse, torture, maim and kill specific targets. Violent teens just have found others who share their sicko masturbatory fantasies. As they age, I've no doubt the same names will appear on arson/rape/pedo/murder charges...and in that order, too.

OTOH, there are some who dress like this and honestly are not racists or violent- just they aren't the common ones. Can't go by appearances- there's always someone behind the front being displayed.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

I agree with you African Tiger

unfortunately the republican christian religious rite now runs everything and far be it from those guys to censor or police the "decent" white citizens of this grand country we live in.
    Hey man if there is anyone that will go to gun for the cause of ridding the racist problem in this country i would be the first to join up.
    i guess i am just a jew and Nigga lovin pansy-ass hippy boy

"fight the power" TWS

"elvis was a hero to most but he never meant sh!t to me ,,see straight up racist the sucker was simple and plain,,mutha fuk him and john Wayne" public enemy
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

One thing about this inner animal stuff-

Nothing about it is new, but the use it's being put to is stupid. Jung, naturally, spoke of it before as "the shadow self" and basically cautioned that if youre not in touch with it [knowledgable about it] then it'll surface itself without your concious bidding, wreaking all kinds of havoc.

I can agree with this. Most ppl have shadow selves, some quite unbearably ugly ones, but in all cases knowing it's existence, aknowledging it, is the first step from release from it. Most zen and buddhist types do this with meditation.

So, say, you hate X kinds of ppl. If you repress that [to yourself] then yes, you'll do all kinds of reprehensible things to those X ppl and +never take responsibility for it+

So you ack that you hate X ppl. Then you have a choice: do I want that? Hopefully not. Hopefully the parent[s] have instill some ethics to help you think your way thru it all. kind of 'taming the inner animal'.

All that this guy is doing is purposely feeding his shadow, letting it take him over- same thing can be done by meditating on killing, associating pleasure with death.

Psychos do that by masturbating while thinking of killing. This guy is doing that with music and comeraderie, acceptance for his hate. no difference.

That is why, i think, one recoils so when reading this cr@p.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

TWS we can go on a s.h.i.thead hunt together anytime. You bring the 30.06's and scopes, I'll bring the ammo. 10,000 rounds should do the trick, eh?

But I gotta disagree with you on one thing: REAL Christians don't and wouldn't allow this crap to continue, nor do they identify with this kind of filth. Shamefully these World Church of the Creator (look it up kiddies) and Christian Identity Movement *******s give real Christianity a bad name.

Funny, I never saw the part of the New Testament where Jesus advocated the destruction of the "mud people." Do I have the wrong version of the KJV at home? Sort of like the misinterpretation of the Holy Koran, that fuels this terrorism ****, eh?

ZIM, I agree with you on #2 to a certain extent. But parents need to get control of their kids from the minute they exit the womb. Thanks to the Rosie O'Donnell's of the world, who advocate raising kids with a ten-foot feather and emailing them a list of chores, we are stuck policing the failures of bad parenting.

Again, living in a single parent home with a mom who played both parents, I didn't have the luxury of this bull that these kids are getting away with. Most of my peers from Newark, NJ are in jail or dead, because their parents were too permissive.

I guess I agree with you on #1 as well, especially if that kind of socially unacceptable behavior is fostered in the home. On a talk show (probably Jerry Springer) I actually saw a mother singing, "KKK" to her 4 month old infant - talk about gaining control early! That was a much better example of child abuse, than my mother popping the crap out of me for coming home late!

Shamefully these and other miscreants are protected by the Constitution. Sometimes I wish we had martial law, so we could "thin the herd" every now and then...
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

african Tiger

"But I gotta disagree with you on one thing: REAL Christians don't and wouldn't allow this crap to continue, nor do they identify with this kind of filth. Shamefully these World Church of the Creator (look it up kiddies) and Christian Identity Movement *******s give real Christianity a bad name."

Agreed. TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    What I wanna know is, is my inner animal a man dreaming he is a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming he is a man? Or a brine shrimp dreaming he is a sea cucumber, maybe?
    "Last night I dreamt I was a shredded wheat. This morning when I woke I could no longer remember whether I was a man who'd dreamt he was a shredded wheat, or a shredded wheat dreaming it was a continental breakfast. I ended up having toast and marmalade. You get what I'm saying?"
    -Hewligan's Haircut