Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lau Gar outside the UK?

Thanks DS,

the trouble I am having is that every trace I do in the UK quotes the same text, while the style ( as a seperate entity ) seems to have no recognition outside of the UK.

I have so far been unable to satisfy my curiosity as to the origins of Lau Gar, hence my post!

AndyM
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then
    PROCEEDED TO BEAT IT TO DEATH , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Mmmm. I just posted the obvious, but I guess you've seen the BKFA site and all, so you'll need a search. I had a book once with loads of LauGar stuff:

"Kung Fu" [imaginative] by Eddie someone.

Sorry that's a bit vague. I'm not a big fan of the style but I'll try for you on Altavista and stuff.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

"Kung Fu" [imaginative] by Eddie someone.

If it's 'Eddie Ferrie', I've got that one thanks.

No one seems to want to discuss Lau Gar in here....strange!
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then
    PROCEEDED TO BEAT IT TO DEATH , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!