Ginsue,
As usual you make assumptions where there are none. And, as usual, you have the wrong assupmtion about this subject. The main reason you can't understand my post is simple: you're simply doing this to add to your own anti-kung fu campain. So no matter what I say you're going to twist it to work your way. I state directly that there are many control techniques in chin na then you go on and on to the contrary about how you "assume" that chin na is like sport judo. Your reply was abusurd at best and seemed to be written in haste in order to save the spirit of contempt you have for KF.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I am assuming from your description then that Chinese grappling techniques normally make no attempt at controlling the limb or target area. [/quote]
Where did you get this from? I was talking about seizing techniques.ALLseizing techniques are about control.
I later added thatmanythrowing techniques followed up into control moves. Some throwing is done to be followed up by striking.
Of course, I don't expect you to "understand" this being that not what you "want" to hear.

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
sifuabel@aol.com