Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I just want to have the right to not fear for the security of my house

Sharky,[list=a][/list=a] [QUOTE][QUOTE]Youhave no idea of the type of people I'm dealing with [list=a][/list=a] Man, your right but I'm pretty sure I am, or at least was the kind of people your dealing with. But Yenhoi was right , give us some numbers, peeps in the house, ages ,heights , weight . Age eventually mellows most of us. These *******es are human with the same failings and fears.[list=a][/list=a] Buddy your giving these ****weeds way to much space inside your head,(no room for test materials).Noone is really that badass in a wheelchair especially when they don't know who did it. Exams are over now DEAL before its messing with midterms or whatever.[list=a][/list=a] later Bob
    "It is essential to lose the mind"

Originally posted by ricksitterly
    Here's an idea... buy the insurance that covers all your stuff, THEN move all the stuff to your sisters. Then make it look like the place was wrecked and robbed, and they'll pay you to replace all the sh!t. Since the sh!t isnt really missing to begin with, you'll have a nice chunk of change to help you figure out your problem. Money makes everything easier....
    Insurance fraud is a great thing. I think more people need to rip those crooks off. F*cking insurance companies. They're the real thieves. Not your neighbors
    You'd better be fucking joking. It's that attitude that makes the rest of us pay ridiculous insurance premiums. It's that attitude that makes insurance companies into money-grabbing crooks. It's that attitude that's the reason Sharky can't afford insurance in the first place.

D!ckhead.

(Ignore all the above if you are joking, but it doesn't sound like you are).
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Sharky, you gotta get a grip, bro.

This is mostly paranoia cos you were burgled before. Get the locks changed, buy the insurance and drop by your neighbours. Ask them why they keep going through your garden. Take a stand in a calm way instead of sitting indoors p!ssing your pants and using it all as an excuse to fail more exams.

Sorry if that was a bit harsh, mate, but you really need to stop b!tching and start acting.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Hah.

Sharky you forgot to post a dislaimer on this thread listing the qualifications to post. I have been 'burgled' before, but this thread isent about me being a psycho-weirdo who worries so much about my stuff being stolen by some lowlifes that live 10 feet away that I sart ****ing up school etc.

Im just saying that if your bothered so much by all this randomness, then you should do something about it, or, you can keep being a little *****.

If I had a buddy like you in real life Id go fix his little house problem, then fix his ***** ass attitude.

strike!

sigh. you're insulting me for what reason again? i can't remember at what point i started randomly insulting people on this thread.

i guess this will be the last time i post on these boards then, as i'm sick of the retards that come here.

and yenhoi, i thought you were one of the safer guys.

cheers, and goodbye.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Lol. I just called you a ***** for fun, happens automatically.

But for the record, you are being a little *****.

strike!

Originally posted by Sharky
    sigh. you're insulting me for what reason again? i can't remember at what point i started randomly insulting people on this thread.

i guess this will be the last time i post on these boards then, as i'm sick of the retards that come here.

and yenhoi, i thought you were one of the safer guys.

cheers, and goodbye.
    Dunno if you were including me there or just Yenhoi, but I'm just trying to kickstart a little action out of you. Think about it.

You'll be back.

Kinda have to agree with Serpent & Yenhoi here.

Lots of people gave good advise here, looks like you are already doing a lot of what was said was good.

To be honest it looks like your priorities are totally screwed up.

Like yenhoi I also been burgled, and been mugged a few times.

You learn from it and move on that's all there is too it.
    Yes, it can be unsettling, but at the same time will you allow such a minor event in your life to dictate the rest of your life.

Yeah, loosing your stuff hurts, hence Insurance-fu. Most of the times you can replace stuff that you lost with better and newer stuff anyway.

You need to find a workable balance between study, work & hobby and how to best secure each of those for maximum comfort.

Bad news is that nobody besides you can do that. We can give suggestions but they are only that, unless you act you won't get anything worthwhile.

Remember nothing gets given in life, you need to work for everything.

And the only problems/obstacles you will face in your life are created by yourself.
    Mostly due to lack of foresight or careful planning.
    Last edited by Laughing Cow; 01-20-2003 at 06:52 PM.

Listen to Laughing Cow. Wise is he.

(Even if he can't spell cheese!)

F*cking insurance companies. They're the real thieves. Not your neighbors
    ummm.... if someone is in your garden and it looks like hes probably trying to scope the place out then um... doesnt that make HIM a possible theif?

Sharky: i dont know the situation for sure, but theres some good advice here... try to take it easy bro... alternatively me and Souljah can come round to a) see your plush student flat and b) train with ya in your garden so your neighbour can see u have a crew who knows how to beat sh|t up

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

you guys are right. sharkys had how many weeks to spring to action now? wait ... its only been a day or two. let him vent for chr ists sake. its a sh itty decision and he's bi tching about it. who hasn't done the same? he can risk losing his stuff or definatley lose an awesome apartment. most of us would feel the same way but not be so honest on an internet forum. it says something about this forum when some of us feel comfortable enough to just vent our personal concerns. it also says something when you get smacked down for it.
    where's my beer?

Hold up there, GDA! Sharky was going on about this before this thread. He posted at the start of last week about the dude in his garden and there was something else before that. It's not like we all just pounced on him.

maybe time is differant on the forum. i could definately see where you guys were coming from if he were laying around on the couch, pis sing and moaning, for a month over the ordeal, but what the hell. all he's done is come to us for advice and bi tch about it for a couple days.
    where's my beer?

"Sharky was going on about this before this thread. He posted at the start of last week"

i didn't know that, but it still hasn't been that long.
    where's my beer?

To be fair to Sharky, his first post about this was on 18 Jan. That is only a few days really. Maybe it was a bit harsh to jump on him so early guys. A little bit of sympathy wouldn't hurt
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.